Alpha GPC

Posted by sonetta on Dec 24, 2015

Great suplement for health

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2311458 on Nov 11, 2013

I've been using this particular brand for a while. It works well.

Made me lethargic with brain fog - Be careful with this one

Posted by Reviewer2271222 on Nov 03, 2013

I tried this yesterday morning. I was feeling really great before I took it very alert and in a great mood with lots of energy. After about an hour of taking it I was at my computer I could barely function I felt like the gravity was turned up and I just wanted to sleep (this never happens to me especially in the morning and after two cups of green tea too). To be fair I also took two other supplements that were different yesterday so I wasn't absolutely sure it was this one. But please read on. Today I still felt a little hung over from the effects yesterday to begin with but nothing as bad as the day before. I decided to try it again to make sure it was this supplement (kinda a stupid thing to do but I really wanted to believe the hype on this one so I was hoping it was something else that caused the lethargy) so today I did not take anything else except this one and sure enough here I am again feeling drugged about an hour later. So this is going in the trash. Please research this one, I wish I would have looked beyond just the reviews and checked the forums. There are people out there with the same exact reaction. There are people who say they used it and when they stopped their cognition was worse than before taking anything. I think this stuff is potentially dangerous.

larger doses if needed

Posted by kanaca on Nov 03, 2013

I tried the dosage on the bottle and felt no change. I tried the dosage I found in studies and I think - in just 3 days - my overall wellbeing is increasing and I suspect in 6 months my cognitive function will return almost to normal. Taking this for severe AcetylCholine deficiency, after 3 yrs of CFS.

It made me depressed

Posted by ALoren on Sep 28, 2013

I had high hopes for this source of choline. Unfortunately, it made me very depressed on the first day I took it. This was followed by some nausea the next day then bad temper over the next 2 days. I will wait for another week before trying this again. If the same thing happens, I will look for another choline source (unfortunately, I also react badly to CDP-Choline). This doesn't mean it won't work well for others. I am very sensitive to supplements which affect the CNS.

Good for the brain and good for you :)

Posted by danarm on Sep 15, 2013

Got muscle twitch from taking 2-3 caps of Alpha-GPC per day. Instead of this, I prefer Citicoline. It makes your memory sharper. It also stimulates the release of HGH (human growth hormone) which may help you lose weight and make gray hair return to its original color. It also makes you calmer because it stimulates GABA secretion. It's good to take before bed, as it helps you sleep. For memory I had much better results with Citicoline (CDP Choline).

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Caps EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Recommended by my Medical Doctor. He uses this Alpha-GPC brand himself. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Super.

Posted by wadex0r on Nov 16, 2012

Gives amazing focus and feeling of relaxation.

Zingg

Posted by holyvitaminsbatman on Aug 24, 2012

One of my more recent favorites. Combine with a big dose of omega 3s, b vitamins, and get to work. Brain foooodd

Works for me..

Posted by Reviewer1611331 on Mar 30, 2012

I feel I have less difficulties in absorbing complicated information as a student of natural sciences when taking AGPC. I´ve been taking it on and off for about a year now, lately in a more regular fashion. Which seems to be more effective than taking when needed. Doesn´t have any systemic effects like most other mind enhancers (racing heart, raised blood pressure etc).