Use for mercury chelation

Posted by Reviewer2377645 on Oct 25, 2014

Good value, easy to cut into halves or quarters for smaller doses. Take every three hours for mercury chelation. Can help with fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue or a number of other diseases which may be due to mercury poisoning. Read Mercury Poisoning: The Undiagnosed Epidemic.

Good for Diabetics

Posted by Reviewer3072330 on Mar 13, 2008

Alpha Lipoic Acid and Biotin help with blood sugar control and also help reducenegative consequences of Diabetes

alpha lipoic acid

Posted by Reviewer2253831 on Feb 16, 2009

this nutrient compliments L- Carnitine.and they work well together.

Posted by Reviewer2551336 on Sep 03, 2008

I like the combination of this product - good for hair, skin. Take one 2x/daily.

New to Jarrow and loving it!!!

Posted by Reviewer2669137 on Nov 01, 2008

This is a great product. My previous ALA was a capsule that would get stuck in my throat and break open. The tablet form goes down easily and is vanilla flavored. That combined with the Jarrow brand...can't go wrong here.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2522561 on Apr 16, 2008

I find this is working to reduce symptoms that I have with my diabetes. I had ordered another brand and it didn't work as well.

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2379588 on Feb 19, 2007

I have tried several different brands, this is the best as far as I am concerened. I have been using for several years now.

Great Energy

Posted by Reviewer3008463 on Nov 18, 2007

There has been such an improvement in my endurance since using this product.

Great for those with diabetes

Posted by Reviewer2712994 on Sep 16, 2009

I LOVE this product. I have well controlled diabetes, but had redness in my legs due to lessening blood flow. Almost immediately when I began taking this, my legs began to return to their natural color and I felt much better all over. I believe it helps the nerves, too. This is standard treatment in Europe for diabetes and many doctors in the US have caught on.

Q10 / Carnitine and Alpha Lipoic Acid

Posted by Reviewer2072685 on Aug 03, 2009

Top Quality and a big health improver.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »