Methyl Cobalamin

Posted by Reviewer2534376 on Jun 09, 2014

100 ug of B12 in this but I like it a lot more than the more commonly available cyano-B12 (cyanide). According to the literature 75% of methyl-B12 is retained after 24 h. Compare this to only 25% for the cyano form. Contains Folate (the reduced form) rather than folic acid. Reduced means it's in it's active form and doesn't need to be activated. The reduced form is much more effective than the folic acid. Nice one Jarrow!!! Also like the fact that it contains a decent number of tablets. It's so popular that I keep having to order more. One warning... DON'T take it just before going to bed... you won't sleep. Much smarter to take it in the morning. Tried the adenosyl (dibencozide) form but don't like it as much even at 5x the dose. Wouldn't mind trying the hydroxo B12 form but it's seems to be something that you mainly get by injection. Always hated the cyano form... so absolutely do not miss it!!! Try reading Could it be B12 by Pacholok if you want a really interesting read about B12.

Highly recommend

Posted by Sammy7 on Feb 02, 2016

If you're looking for a high quality B Complex, this is it. This product uses high quality vitamin forms (not like the other cheaper ones). I did not have any side effects like what other people mentioned, nothing at all (no hot flush, no upset stomach etc). I highly recommend you give this complex a try. Usually the only people to leave reviews are those with negative comments. So dont let them scare you, everyone can react different to any vitamin or medication. For me, this complex has absolutely 0 side effects and is a great B complex to take. I have been using it for weeks now.

A superior B complex

Posted by Reviewer1598798 on Oct 16, 2007

Balanced instead of identical amounts of each vitamin, this is the one you want. Jarrow uses methy b12 and P5P instead of the cheaper, less biologically available forms of b12 and b6. Get this one!

Not all B's Are The Same

Posted by RubiesHealth on Oct 08, 2012

Excellent combination for immediate relaxation if one is stressed, including silent stress that manifests as happy hyperactivity. The body automatically tunes down to rest. This B complex brightens the urine as in others but is not odorous. If taken at night, it gives me vivid dreams, which I dislike and thus avoid.

Great product, but don't over do it.

Posted by Reviewer2236210 on Jan 29, 2008

The only B complex supplement I could find that used the most bio-available B-12, Methylcobalamin. Without this, I tended to get drowsy by late morning and through the middle of the day. I have to be careful to only take it with breakfast. Any later than that and I can't go to sleep at night! Every other day works for me. Too much and I can't sleep.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2809047 on Oct 27, 2007

Have used this consistently for several months and purchased for family members. We all swear by it and now won't use any other brand. There is a noticeable difference in energy level and stress reduction.

Jarrow Formulas, B-Right, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1597547 on Sep 07, 2008

These are wonderful, high potency and don't upset my tummy!

Ton of energy

Posted by 5180140455861866403 on Jun 14, 2016

After starting taking these I could tell the difference in my energy and overall wellbeing level(happiness throughout the day, being more relaxed, more open to get involved in activities..) Everything is on the background of working overnight shifts and sometimes I don't get to sleep for 24-36 hours. The complex of B vitamins is one of the best for intake and a good brand matters a lot. For me Jarrow works wonders!! P.s. Together with these I take the CoQ10 from California Gold(100mg veggie soft-gels) In the past I used to take zinc supplements as well and my energy levels were always high compared with friends doing similar activities and job.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1355869 on Jul 05, 2010

I find this combination one of the best. I have suffered some extensive injuries, nerves in my legs were as if on fire, slashing pains etc. This formulation helps me a lot to calm these sensations and I find very hard to be without this vit combination. It is excellent.

Increased Energy

Posted by 5565520649854140113 on Jun 13, 2016

I have noticed a marked improvement in energy & wellbeing. Would highly recommend.