Titanium Dioxide

Posted by 5113993268291170276 on Feb 02, 2014

I should have read the ingredients more carefully. I wouldn't have purchased if I had seen they contain Titanium Dioxide.

Strange place of origin

Posted by 4672371567480198752 on Jul 01, 2014

On the site it was written that the goods would be delivered from the USA, but the post office confirmed that it was from China. Now I am not sure in safety of the goods.

Be careful

Posted by Reviewer3308431 on Jun 16, 2013

This product gave me terrible hive (urticaria) one hour after I took one capsule. First I couldn't believe I was allergic to B-vitamin and I repeated after two weeks and again after one hour terrible urticaria. I called my doctor and I got antihistamine.

Contains Folic Acid, MTHFR people must avoid!

Posted by Reviewer3158324 on Aug 22, 2015

Very disappointed to discover that in addition to the methylfolate, this product also contains folic acid, which must be avoided by folks with MTHFR polymorphisms. To make matters even more confusing, Jarrow's website lists this product label without the folic acid, claiming to have re-formulated this product without folic acid. But... I have not been able to locate the new version anywhere.

Best B vitamin product

Posted by willowman on Jul 26, 2012

This is best b vitamin product what i have find all the vitamins are in best forms and the price is great thanks Jarrow for this great product

Good B vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1506472 on Jun 22, 2012

I really like this B vitamin. I switch out between this and another that also uses the more easily absorbable forms of B vits. such as P 5 P and Methylcobalamin B12.

Best B Complex..

Posted by Reviewer2849306 on Aug 02, 2010

I have CFS, Fibro & Adrenal problems. I have tried TONS of B complex, and this is by a long shot the best one I've tried, including practitioner brands. The active B's in this work very well, the balance of the complex seems fantastic. I actually *feel* the benefits of this one much more than others.

Good Quality and price

Posted by annegoggans on Aug 10, 2010

I looked to try to find a better product, even for more money, and I just don't see it. I do feel a difference when taking it.

Perfect B-Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2876704 on Feb 09, 2011

I enjoy the niacin flush and it is so much better than the cheap B-vits I have foolishly gone for in the past.

Good product!!!

Posted by TAP992 on Sep 26, 2011

The best B-vitamin i have used. I take 2/ day.