This is a very good quality vitamin B formula

Posted by healthandlongevity on Jul 19, 2011

Has many of the bioactive forms of vitamins, as well as their regular carrier forms. Has biotin, choline and inositol too, it seems an excellent B complex formula for regular use

I like Jarrow products

Posted by Reviewer2818837 on Mar 02, 2009

I buy Jarrow as much as I can because they always seem to have high quality. I bought a B supplement (not Jarrow) a year ago, and that stuff smelled really bad. I don't know what they put in it to make it smell like that. But Jarrow B-Right has no smell, which to me equals good. My body tolerates the supplement well too. I recommend it.

Stops my partner from going mad

Posted by Reviewer2732177 on Nov 28, 2013

I'm stockpiling this stuff. My husband was edgy, irritable, and prone to outbursts of very bad temper. One of these a day calms him down, and two or three a day makes him mild, happy and tolerant. I can tell when he has forgotten to take them. I also give this to my teenaged son when he gets really grumpy - it makes him good-natured again. If taken at night they seem to consistently cause very vivid dreams, but nothing unpleasant. I can't take them because of gastritis. They really hurt my stomach, but I can't take any supplement except NAC without pain. Anyway, B-Right is a marriage saver, and maybe a life saver.

The best B product I have used

Posted by Reviewer2209937 on Mar 09, 2014

This works great when you feel worn down. I take it constantly now. I have given it to friends and they are amazed with how effective it is.

Produkt gut und günstig. Jederzeit wieder.

Posted by 5305222640807468149 on Jan 21, 2014

Lieferung schnell und zuverlässig. Nur der deutsche Zoll verzögert die Zustellung wegen Prüfung der Produkte, ob sie zu den Medikamenten zählen oder zu den Nahrungsergänzungsmitteln.

Just Right!

Posted by Reviewer2982266 on Sep 24, 2014

If you study the needs for each of the B vitamins you will find this is the combination. For us meatless wonders, essential for the health.

Awesome!

Posted by Cressie on Jun 22, 2015

This product has all the vitamin B in a great natural form and also concentrations are great! :)

Super power

Posted by 4635483537823530433 on Jun 27, 2016

Great suplement that is giving me an extra power every day :) Perfect ingredients, no unnecessary additionals.

I recommend!

Posted by 5228583016653646810 on Sep 29, 2016

Really helped me with my hair falling out

Great product

Posted by 5536291300087175883 on Oct 05, 2016

This product helps with immune system response..Helps keep mucus from going to lungs..