Love it- Must try

Posted by 5369571425230450516 on Mar 11, 2013

This really works, and i hope jarrow should continue to maintain this quality ahead. Would definitely recommend it and very safe. After only few days you could see the difference in eyes. Of course dont expect any miracle, but you could see the sharpness in vision while when you observe the distant objects. Also dont expect that this product would dramatically bring down your eye sight number, but this will help maintain the vision for long run and could also bring more positive benefits with prolonged use. Also you can consider taking Lutine with this.

Eye Doctor Recommends!

Posted by Reviewer1934906 on Feb 12, 2015

I am an optometrist. I use this product and I give it to my family. Ophthalmological research has verified that these pigmented contained in fruit, berries and vegetables are very protective against macular disease and even reduce cataract formation by 38% in ARED's 2 study.

Good to maintain my eye sight

Posted by junesam on Jul 09, 2013

I have to look at the computer monitor approximately 8 hours per day. After I took this daily, I felt less tired on my eyes. Definitely improving my eye sight and also preventing my eyes from dryness

Bilberry yes

Posted by Reviewer2940012 on Oct 29, 2009

Great stuff for eyes. I can tell the difference in my vision within days. I read false color x-ray images at the airport. This really helps with perceiving contrasts, and helped increase my test scores. If this review had another 5 stars I'd use them all.

works quickly

Posted by ErinKannon on May 26, 2014

Within 5 days of taking this my night vision improved.

Eyesight help

Posted by Reviewer3206882 on Aug 18, 2009

I don't know if it's the placebo effect or not, but I definitely feel that I can notice an improvement is my night vision when I take this product.

Best Bilberry

Posted by Reviewer2970001 on Feb 13, 2009

Best Bilberry on the Market...combination is unique, keeps the blood vessels open and helps with my vision

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2405387 on Nov 06, 2010

My vision has improved a lot after taking it daily for a week

Helped my eyes!

Posted by 5154877746534078903 on Jun 05, 2014

My eyes were a wreck. Mystery pressure sensation, twitching, redness, etc. After two weeks of taking this (along with lutein) my eyes feel like a million bucks.

Good for my eyes

Posted by Reviewer2354534 on Oct 06, 2014

this product is very helpful for my dry eye syndrome It strongly recommended. I was using artificial tears (3 times a day), but now just use once a day The result of these changes is shown in three weeks. i think that Bilberry and lutein are best combination