works

Posted by 4882613934381722667 on Feb 20, 2016

Noticeable difference in clarity and the way my eyes react to dramatic light changes. Very effective and manageable dosage, one bottle lasts a while.

good for eyes

Posted by 5675180056565496035 on Sep 29, 2015

Like & trust bliberry

missusb

Posted by Reviewer1110094 on Sep 02, 2015

been taking for two months, hard to tell if there is any change, but will keep taking to give more time. Jarrow is a very trusted brand.

Eye Doctor Recommends!

Posted by Reviewer1934906 on Feb 12, 2015

I am an optometrist. I use this product and I give it to my family. Ophthalmological research has verified that these pigmented contained in fruit, berries and vegetables are very protective against macular disease and even reduce cataract formation by 38% in ARED's 2 study.

Good for my eyes

Posted by Reviewer2354534 on Oct 06, 2014

this product is very helpful for my dry eye syndrome It strongly recommended. I was using artificial tears (3 times a day), but now just use once a day The result of these changes is shown in three weeks. i think that Bilberry and lutein are best combination

Helped my eyes!

Posted by 5154877746534078903 on Jun 05, 2014

My eyes were a wreck. Mystery pressure sensation, twitching, redness, etc. After two weeks of taking this (along with lutein) my eyes feel like a million bucks.

works quickly

Posted by ErinKannon on May 26, 2014

Within 5 days of taking this my night vision improved.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2177733 on Nov 03, 2013

Good eye vision care's product.

Good to maintain my eye sight

Posted by junesam on Jul 09, 2013

I have to look at the computer monitor approximately 8 hours per day. After I took this daily, I felt less tired on my eyes. Definitely improving my eye sight and also preventing my eyes from dryness

Love it- Must try

Posted by 5369571425230450516 on Mar 11, 2013

This really works, and i hope jarrow should continue to maintain this quality ahead. Would definitely recommend it and very safe. After only few days you could see the difference in eyes. Of course dont expect any miracle, but you could see the sharpness in vision while when you observe the distant objects. Also dont expect that this product would dramatically bring down your eye sight number, but this will help maintain the vision for long run and could also bring more positive benefits with prolonged use. Also you can consider taking Lutine with this.