10% Off Orders Over $40!

Jarrow Formulas, Bone-Up, 360 Capsules

Product excellence

Posted by Reviewer2283856 on Jan 28, 2011

In my case in using this product it has been determined through periodic bone density tests prescribed by my physcian, that the Bone-Up product has definitely helped to increase my bone density. My physcian was amazed with the product and the results it was producing.

This is a very good product.

Posted by Reviewer2873404 on Jun 28, 2011

I switched over to this from another calcium product and increased my vitamin C to 5 or 6 a day and Omegas [Now super 369] 3 a day] and my joint pains I was getting went away totally. This Bone-Up was recommended by my nurse practitioner and a vitamin store employee. It's a highly absorbable calcium and the other minerals that go along with it.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer3006793 on Feb 22, 2012

I used to take calcium with D but my bones were thinning. I started taking BoneUp and I don't have any bone loss. I will take this the rest of my life.

Bone Up

Posted by Reviewer2526409 on Jan 08, 2012

Thank you for your very prompt delivery. This product has helped me build bone in the jaw areas after a great amount of bone grafting! It was recommended by my periodontist.

my bone density scores improved!

Posted by Reviewer2658789 on Feb 29, 2012

I actually saw an increase in my bone density scores. I have been using this product for over a year.