• Jarrow Formulas uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka of Japan. Positively the highest quality in the world!
    Also, our inventory is very fresh. We order this product directly from Jarrow Formulas every month.
  • Reviews | English

very good

Posted by mellydance on Jan 07, 2009

I notice a difference in brain power when I take it. My chiro recommends taking it at night.

Definitely me helps with energy

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Oct 02, 2010

I'm over 40, so I'd never want to be without CoQ10. I do use ubiquinol, but apparently both ubiquinone and ubiquinol are critical to the cellular ATP (energy) production cycle. Without the presence of both ubiquinone and ubiquinol within the body's cells, cellular energy cannot be generated or sustained (Kaneka site). This has an excellent bottle, bottleneck and cap. This is from Kaneka of Japan, so it's the best. I don't like the fillers, however.

Magical Co Enzyme

Posted by Reviewer2083572 on Jul 24, 2010

This is a product that has multi-level benefit in all areas of health. Just use it in low doses few times a week unless you have a health condition that requires you to take it daily. Super product!

Energy friend

Posted by Reviewer2953361 on Apr 23, 2009

Since I have added this 100mg CO-Q10 to my daily routine, I actually have to remember to stop doing so many projects per day. JARROW FORMULAS are safe and can be trusted to have your health in their bottles..

Co-Q10 is awesome

Posted by Reviewer2768108 on Feb 24, 2008

Helped my Mother-in-law with severe congestive heart failure.

Best deal/value/quality on the market...

Posted by Reviewer2220362 on Aug 07, 2008

Excellent combination of price, quality, and quantity... Whole Foods had the same product for $36!!! A MUST BUY! Jarrow is one of the highest integrity and quality/value brands on the market.

have taken them for 7 yrs

Posted by Reviewer1367854 on Aug 27, 2009

exellent for heart

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2977027 on Oct 20, 2009

No side effects. Easily given to child.

The most important supplement to take.

Posted by Reviewer1166707 on Jan 03, 2008

This is the one supplement everyone should take, if you take nothing else!

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2328784 on Nov 22, 2011

I always prefer Jarrow or Country Life over most other brands and this CO-Q10 is no exception. My cholesterol has gone from 254 to 202 in less than six months (bytaking two of these a day with flax oil). Very happy!