• Customers in the U.S.: This product is highly perishable and is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness. iHerb ships this product in an iced, insulated package in order to preserve potency while in transit. To ensure freshness, iHerb does not ship this product Thursday through Sunday.

International Customers: We cannot ship a product on ice internationally, therefore, we recommend that you purchase a Stabilized form as a substitute.

• Customer Ratings

If you have candidas problem, just go see the doctor

Posted by 5301809575968561836 on Jul 12, 2015

I took a risk to sent it overseas, maybe because the yeast die while delivery, doesn't really affect anything after I took for a month, told my gynecologist about this product, he strongly suggest me do not waste my money, he said the probiotic wouldn't change any condition for your vagina, it's better to use vaginal tablet regularly.

Quick Delivery

Posted by 4789609119784121632 on Mar 29, 2015

I haven't gotten great effect from it yet. so, I don't give 5 stars.

just okay

Posted by fitandfortysomething on Aug 30, 2012

just okay for the money

Fem Dophilus is ok....

Posted by 4948945025204874095 on Aug 29, 2012

I started getting BV in mid June, and I had had it before so I knew the symptoms of it. So I went to the doctor and got on flagy. About 5 days in I had a horrible reaction and had to go to the hospital. That doctor took me off flagyl and put me on Doxycycline and Clindamycin for 10 DAYS! I did that, and of course I developed a terrible yeast infection, but not only was it vaginally, it was rectally! I've never done anything sexual back there so I knew it was from the antibiotics. So I did A LOT of research and found Fem Dophilus. I took it and it helped me somewhat, it made work and school tolerable, and it helped me make it through my graduation day, so I am thankful for that! But it didn't get rid of my problem. I think if I had taken Fem Dophilus instead of the antibiotics or when I first got the symptoms it would have worked better. But the only way to completely get your yeast back in order is a change in diet, along with an anti-fungal regiment which should include prescriptions, probiotics, AND vitamins. I am seeing an alternative medicine doctor, and am doing a yeast detox while taking nystatin, probiotics, vitamins, and the Fem Dophilus as well, and drinking LOTS of water. I have been doing it a week and I feel great! I still recommend Fem to my friends because if you catch the symptoms early enough I believe it could really help. But Fem isn't a cure. But I still buy it and use it regularly! Good luck, and educate yourself about what you put in your body. Education is your best defense against any problem!

Not sure if it works

Posted by 4949124083896883652 on Aug 22, 2012

So I've been having BV and yeast infections for a year and a half. Gone on all sorts of meds and taken probiotics consistently. To tell the truth, I haven't seen a big decrease in my number of infections since taking this. Also when it arrived to me it was warm. That could be my fault, I might not have chosen the correct shipping rate so make sure you do that!!!! Many women report success with this probiotic so I say take it. It could be your cure! Everyone's body is different.

Will keep taking this product

Posted by Reviewer2287422 on Mar 08, 2011

I've had wicked vaginal yeast. I have been taking this product for a while. I'm still on weekly diflocan for maintenance, but will keep taking this product to keep things in check. I also take a pro biotic for the gut as well. I can't say whether or not it's helping me until I am completely off the medication and until I can keep this yeast away for good.

Product is not for me

Posted by Reviewer2593939 on Feb 18, 2011

The product arrived on time and iced as promised; however, after a few days of taking the medicine, I developed an entire body itch.

Still unsure

Posted by Reviewer2742312 on Dec 29, 2009

I ordered this product a little over a month ago, and the shipping and prices thru iherb are phenomenal, but i'm not sure if the product is working well with me. I'm very susceptible to yeast infections and bv, and I noticed a difference in the first week after I began taking it (max dosage), but after that first week, my yeast infection symptoms returned, so i'm going to continue my dosage and maybe try femdophilus in conjunction with another product.

Honestly can't tell

Posted by Reviewer2907152 on Mar 18, 2009

Since I have no way to assess the effects of the Dophilus, I have to say for right now "OK". No negative reaction, but can't determine anything positive from it.

Northern MI

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Sep 26, 2008

Works okay but seems to be lacking in a wide variety of probiotic strains.