I like less added junk

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 25, 2013

If I buy again, it'll be Nature's Way, because it contains absolutely nothing else. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Grow Smaller with Green Tea

Posted by Reviewer2789027 on Jan 30, 2010

I have been using these capsules for many months and feel it is helping my body to firm up. It happens slowly, but I have especially noticed that my tummy area, a major problem for women, is becoming firmer and less saggy.

Best green tea

Posted by Reviewer2296909 on Mar 23, 2010

Best green tea on the market. You need green tea to lengthen telomereses.

it's good but .....intake very carefully!

Posted by dearcatty on Oct 26, 2013

good effect but hard to swallow,it dissolved very quickly, but really good at Eliminate fat (don't use everyday or you could anemia suddly just like me!)Note iron intake when you want to take green tea capsules!!!

Posted by Reviewer1243341 on Jan 07, 2011

Love my green tea. Tried other brands but my body loves this one the most. It seems to be gentler on my stomach and smoother energy (if that makes sense). Excellent Quality. Excellent Value. Excellent Brand.

Energy without nervousness

Posted by Reviewer1067169 on Mar 17, 2010

Jarrow Green Tea gives me a good burst of energy without the jittery feeling and stomach upset associated with other stimulants. Price is excellent and delivery from iHerb is prompt and efficient.

Great antioxidant action

Posted by Reviewer2140357 on Apr 09, 2008

Note that his product contains caffeine.

Jarrow Formulas, Green Tea, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Jan 22, 2009

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ (5/5). A very high quality product. A+

very pleas

Posted by Reviewer1644894 on Nov 15, 2008

First time taking green tea in a pill form, I take one pill a day. I have notice since I've started taking its much easier to pass stool, Im also taking this with the philium husk.

Herblady

Posted by Reviewer3254772 on Dec 09, 2008

Works great and gives me energy as long as I don't take too late in the afternoon