Improvements

Posted by 5360481411611078984 on Jan 25, 2016

We like the high quality and the benefits. Price is reasonable and cheaper then my local outlets.

works better at lower cost

Posted by bjreviews on May 29, 2015

low cost as prescribed by health professional

IP6 10/10

Posted by 5445079090532733219 on Nov 12, 2014

IP6 the wounder drug hope that products helps heaps of people. 10/10

great product

Posted by 5148976571429516986 on Oct 07, 2014

I am using IP6 for chelation of iron. I have been taking a fairly large daily doses for about 6 weeks now. I am not as exhausted as before. My joint do not hurt as much.If you are interested in this product please read The Iron Time Bomb by Bill Sardi.

Made me wheeze, tired and lethargic

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Dec 02, 2013

Took one a day on empty stomach and with nothing else (as per label) but found it unsuitable so discontinued use. It caused me to wheeze and become tired/lethargic. However - other reviews here support the science that has proven this to be effective. Not the right supplement for me, but may work for you. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Great way to lower your iron levels...

Posted by 5486563261439801789 on Oct 08, 2013

... and most of us have too much iron in our bodies anyway. As for other good effects, I'm sure there are many, but it's hard to isolate them because I take many other supplements.

Awesome product

Posted by 5061335824059717098 on Jul 22, 2013

I could tell right away that this product was doing good things for me. I take it as a cancer preventer but it also took care of some rash I was having also.

awsome

Posted by 5757620908735151381 on May 20, 2013

helps with illness in that it boosts immune system, this one works quite well

Ferritin Levels

Posted by Reviewer1056835 on Feb 16, 2013

In Dec 2012 I was diagnosed with Hemochromatosis.In Nov 2012 my ferritin levels were 2553 micrograms per litre.I started this product using 2 caps at a time with Jarrow inositol at about a 4 to 1 ratio,IP6 to Inositol and a week later got the IP6 Gold and took one dose of it as well but at a different time of day so I was doing 2 doses per day.In Feb of 2013 my ferritin was 1281...still high so my Dr wanted me to begin phlebotomy treatments (blood letting) so I will continue to monitor.The fact that the ferritin levels dropped by half before any other treatments is encouraging so I will keep it up in the hopes of reducing or even eliminating phlebotomy treatments.

Excelent

Posted by Reviewer3316886 on Jan 28, 2013

I feel more calm and not realizing my nails are stronger