Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS, 120 Capsules

4.4 out of 5 based on 1960 reviews

After anti-boitics

Posted by Reviewer1885620 From New York on Jan 30, 2010

Jarro-Dophilus is one of the best, if not the best "Pro-biotic" cleansing formula. I have done my research, yes, there are others that are great as well. I like this one, as it worked for me, and didn't need to be kept in the fridge! Really helps after taking anti-biotic med's, and for tummy and intestinal issues too!

High quality but contains allergens

Posted by vitality on Jan 02, 2014

Excellent quality probiotic but on the pricey side and contains allergens - dairy, soy and potato starch. Very good for those without allergy issues because of the strains it contains. To make more cost effective you can take daily for a week and then only every second day, alternating with a cheaper but good brand such as Life Flora.

Did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer2321661 From Hong Kong on Apr 09, 2013

I tried this brand and it did nothing for me. Then I tried Dr. Ohhira's and felt the difference on the first day. Dr. Ohhira's is expensive but it works well for me and all my friends. This is my 3rd months on Dr. Ohhira's, my IBS is completely gone and no more reflux and gas.

Gives me diarrhea and stomach pains

Posted by colorwalk on Nov 26, 2013

I wanted to like this as I've heard so many great things about it. I have constipation and also allergies, and I was hoping it'd help at least a little for either one of my problems. In terms of allergies, it did absolutely nothing. As for constipation, it perhaps helped a bit too much? In short, it gave me major diarrhea every time I take it. It's generally okay if I only take one a day, but then doing that doesn't help my constipation. But if I take more than that, I get diarrhea. It also gives me bad stomach cramps throughout the day if I take it in the morning on empty stomach. All in all, I won't be purchasing again. Perhaps it just isn't suitable for me.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2497296 From Thailand on Feb 17, 2014

Can't use, make me totally constipated.I was hoping to treat my IBS but this product is not for me.