お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。

Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS, 120 Veggie Caps

Reviews 5-star

GOOD STUFF

Posted by Reviewer1117330 on Mar 17, 2011

My candida used to be unbearably painful & I had to really watch my consumption of sweets but after taking these probiotics for the past few years, I eat whatever I want without much trouble. The candida is still there but the persistent vaginal yeast infections stopped a very long time ago. I have tried other probiotics & this is the best I have found to date. When I run out, I start to feel sick again.

Very handy

Posted by Reviewer2074898 on Mar 01, 2010

The blister-packs are very convenient for taking along with you. And the fact that they are gluten-free is good. I first bought these for my daughter, who'd had a sudden flare-up of asthma attacks, after about 7 years of not having any. She'd been on antibiotics of one type of another for about a month...happened to read about antibiotics/asthma...she improved almost immediately after taking the probiotics.

Top probiotic product!

Posted by GreenWarrior on Oct 17, 2013

Hi there. This one of the best probiotic products in the market with the added value that refrigeration is not necessary. I make sure I use it every day on empty stomach. Great service from herb again. Cannot recommend it enough. Feel free to click on my user name for more reviews! Health and Peace!

I'm very surprised!

Posted by 5608072879330374777 on Dec 14, 2013

I have used probiotics in the past and they have done nothing. Something strange about this product -- it does something, wonderful. Since I was about 8 years old (50 years ago) I have been suffering from IBS. To me the definition of IBS should read -- the doctor can't figure it out why but you are constipated for days, then you have severe pain and diarrhea, then you are constipated for days, etc. etc. For about the last 10 years I have been suffering from Acid Reflux. I have been diagnosed with pre-barrett's esophagus. Trying to keep my acid reflux under control involved medication. These medications caused damage to my muscles and nervous system. My Osteopathic Doctor suggested I give Jarro-Dophilus EPS a try. Well my IBS is better and my acid reflux is better!?! Not perfect, but in only four weeks significantly better. I will update after another month and see if it is still working and/or whether my IBS and Acid Reflux are even better. That is what I am hoping for.

Perfect for digestion and bowel function!

Posted by Reviewer1959078 on Jan 28, 2014

If you have noticed some problems with digestion and bowel functions after eating like I have, this is a perfect product to fix those issues! I have lactose intolerance and a high sensitivity for grain but I don't have coeliac disease. I have used this for a very long time. I take this before eating and before I go to bed, works like charm! If you liked this review please click "YES" below. Check more reviews on my profile.