Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS, 120 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Stomach is now in Good Shape

Posted by Reviewer2045559 on Sep 23, 2009

This product, above all that I take is the most important. How many folks do you know that complain of stomach distress. That's what I thought. I take one in the morning and one in the evening. My Stomach says thank you every day.

GOOD STUFF

Posted by Reviewer1117330 on Mar 17, 2011

My candida used to be unbearably painful & I had to really watch my consumption of sweets but after taking these probiotics for the past few years, I eat whatever I want without much trouble. The candida is still there but the persistent vaginal yeast infections stopped a very long time ago. I have tried other probiotics & this is the best I have found to date. When I run out, I start to feel sick again.

Very handy

Posted by Reviewer2074898 on Mar 01, 2010

The blister-packs are very convenient for taking along with you. And the fact that they are gluten-free is good. I first bought these for my daughter, who'd had a sudden flare-up of asthma attacks, after about 7 years of not having any. She'd been on antibiotics of one type of another for about a month...happened to read about antibiotics/asthma...she improved almost immediately after taking the probiotics.

No need for digestive aids after taking Jarro-Dophilus EPS

Posted by Reviewer2429595 on Jun 28, 2008

My friend with a lot of allergies, food sensitivities, and digestive challenges swears she can eat a lot of things she couldn't eat before. So I tried it and I am now recommending it to my friends. I stopped taking my Absorb-Aid capsules after every meal. All I need to take is my Jarro-Dophilus EPS in the morning and at bed time.

Jarrow Formulas, Jarro Dophilus EPS 120 veggie caps

Posted by Reviewer2402342 on May 15, 2008

Have just started using Jarro-Dophilus but it was highly recommended by a friend/dietition.