New To iHerb?

Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Dophilus EPS, 120 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Very handy

Posted by Reviewer2074898 on Mar 01, 2010

The blister-packs are very convenient for taking along with you. And the fact that they are gluten-free is good. I first bought these for my daughter, who'd had a sudden flare-up of asthma attacks, after about 7 years of not having any. She'd been on antibiotics of one type of another for about a month...happened to read about antibiotics/asthma...she improved almost immediately after taking the probiotics.

Top probiotic product!

Posted by GreenWarrior on Oct 17, 2013

Hi there. This one of the best probiotic products in the market with the added value that refrigeration is not necessary. I make sure I use it every day on empty stomach. Great service from herb again. Cannot recommend it enough. Feel free to click on my user name for more reviews! Health and Peace!

Perfect for digestion and bowel function!

Posted by Reviewer1959078 on Jan 28, 2014

If you have noticed some problems with digestion and bowel functions after eating like I have, this is a perfect product to fix those issues! I have lactose intolerance and a high sensitivity for grain but I don't have coeliac disease. I have used this for a very long time. I take this before eating and before I go to bed, works like charm! If you liked this review please click "YES" below. Check more reviews on my profile.

No need for digestive aids after taking Jarro-Dophilus EPS

Posted by Reviewer2429595 on Jun 28, 2008

My friend with a lot of allergies, food sensitivities, and digestive challenges swears she can eat a lot of things she couldn't eat before. So I tried it and I am now recommending it to my friends. I stopped taking my Absorb-Aid capsules after every meal. All I need to take is my Jarro-Dophilus EPS in the morning and at bed time.

Jarrow Formulas, Jarro Dophilus EPS 120 veggie caps

Posted by Reviewer2402342 on May 15, 2008

Have just started using Jarro-Dophilus but it was highly recommended by a friend/dietition.