Beware - Magnesium Sterate

Posted by Reviewer3184172 on Jun 25, 2012

I love Jarrow and the portable pack but the pills contain Magnesium Sterate, Silicon Dioxide and a number of other toxins. I have more energy but have gained serious weight, a side effect of the chalk like Mag Sterate according to Mercola. Now I'm at a loss for a multi... Jarrow, please correct this problem and bring this product out without the additives. I'd buy it in a minute if you did!

Good product - actually works

Posted by Reviewer1747011 on Mar 18, 2011

My wife and I both have used this product on multiple occasions after starting antibiotics. In every case, within a day or two of starting these probiotics, the intestinal issues resolved. Sometimes it resolved the intestinal symptoms on the same day. Excellent product.

best product ever

Posted by lovelyBunny on Aug 10, 2014

I started using this product about 8 mos ago and just love it. First bought it at my local health food store and when I found out iHerb carries it, I was thrilled. Best probotic ever! No stomach issues anymore and helps with my mood, since it takes care of my digestion. Great product. Great price.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2495812 on Oct 09, 2007

This works great for me. I've actually been able to digest food pretty well with this. My allergies are better and I have zero armpit odor. So far I've only been taking one a day.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1017492 on Jun 12, 2008

We've been using Jarrow-Dophilus EPS for a couple of years now. Not that we need to take it every day! :-) It is very useful to have on hand if someone needs antibiotics or has had a GI infection. We appreciate that it is stable at room temperature (handy for travel) and that it is enteric-coated so that it releases where it needs to. Highly recommend this product.

Most Effective Probiotic I've ever Taken

Posted by TheSoulfulSpoon on Mar 05, 2012

I was so skeptical in ever ordering this, because I was convinced the milk and soy traces ( EXTREMELY SMALL ), would affect my very sensitive IBS and food intolerances. Boy was I wrong! I was out of my usual probiotics, and received the Jarrow Formulas as a sample with an order of other products from iHerb. I popped 2 pills one morning when my stomach was REALLY suffering from my usual probiotics, in a desperate attempt to regain some intestinal balance. Within 30 minutes, the pain and unpleasant symptoms subsided, and I felt amazing. My digestion improved that same day, and other "issues" were immediately fixed. I was hooked. I have now made them a part of my regular probiotic routine and don't miss a day. I'm so thankful for iHerb's samples or I would have really missed out. DEFINITELY order these. You won't regret it.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2965473 on Aug 16, 2008

I've noticed my digestion actually seems better. If I take this with nettle I notice less food allergy problems.

JA

Posted by Reviewer3244249 on Oct 17, 2007

Works very well but am dissapointed that it has the chemical "HydroxyPropyl" in it. Didn't notice it when I bought it.

Excellent probiotics.

Posted by FlyingDutchman on Mar 08, 2011

Strong but gentle and a very reliable probiotic. I sure can feel the difference, even only after the first box . I've already ordered the 120 caps box.

Wonderful Probiotic!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I love this particular brand of probiotic! No need to refrigerate, so it's easy to travel with. The enteric coating ensures it gets to the intestines rather than being destroyed in the stomach acid. And it's far cheaper than the others I've taken, with the same results. This helps me to have less bloating after meals, and is super helpful in getting rid of the bad gut bugs and replenishing with only good guys. I will continue to purchase Jarrow brand. Take a look at my page for more than 100 real reviews on products I've ppurchase and tested from Iherb!