Jarrow Formulas, L-Tryptophan, 500 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

L-Trytophan

Posted by Reviewer3285982 From California on Aug 26, 2008

It really caused a great deal of stomach pain, and I had a worse night sleep than I did before taking it. Could just be me, but I had to throw it away after taking one capsule.

Good quality, but not for me

Posted by Reviewer1706966 From Spain on Jan 20, 2010

This product is a good choice, but having tried a number of different serotonin precursors including 5-HTP I recommend you to better try pharmaGABA and/or Taurine if your main problem is anxiety, because this can make you more depressed due to its dampening effects over noradrenaline.

so helpful for restful sleep

Posted by Reviewer3260843 From Canada on Jan 30, 2010

I find I sleep more deeply when I take this product about an hour before bedtime.

Jarrow Formulas, L-Tryptophan, 500 mg

Posted by Reviewer2632134 From Canada on Mar 11, 2010

Has helped me greatly with my sleep at night, and mood during the day! I take 2-3, 30min before bed.

Jarrow Formulas, L-Tryptophan 500mg 60 veggie caps

Posted by Reviewer1972894 From Switzerland on Nov 27, 2009

Wonderful stuff! I only use them to sleep. I had tinnitus and was having such great anxiety, that I was fearful of going to bed and hearing the ringing in my ear. Tryptophan relaxed me so much that I was able to FINALLY sleep! ( I took 3 veggie caps). Now I am down to 2 for the night! :-) By, the way, if you have daytime anxiety, one veggie cap works great too! You feel "back down to earth" again!