exellent product

Posted by Reviewer2719843 on Jul 23, 2013

nice price and quality! I usually divide the lozenges in two parts, as 1000mcg is a bit overkill.

versatile

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Jun 06, 2015

Essential for thyroid problems, and receding gums.. I don't have much energy without it. I use it with Thorne's Stress complex, and its helped with hair loss. It also helps with sciatica, taken with b6.

Great Bargain for taste and quality

Posted by Tiffani on Oct 07, 2012

I would just take this simply for the taste, but I noticed a difference in my cognitive function; I wasn't as foggy and received a bit of energy from this. Everyone rave about Jarrow but this is probably the only one I actually saw made a decent impact.

easy to take

Posted by Reviewer3252707 on Dec 07, 2009

a little like sweet tart candy

Methly B-12

Posted by Reviewer3244249 on Oct 06, 2009

Tabs dissolve a little slow but then again I'm impatient. A "sturdy" tablet and the glass bottle is a good idea.

Strong

Posted by Reviewer3250604 on Mar 09, 2010

Seems to be doing their job fine, I only take half a lozenge every other day because they otherwise give me ticks around my eyes. Reckon it must be a cellular over-stimulation issue (and yes, I had it happen with other brands as well).

B-12 lozenges

Posted by Reviewer2106554 on Dec 21, 2009

These lozenges don't readily dissolve in the mouth and generally require chewing to break them up, but, if you want to avoid the gelatin found in most capsules, these are a good choice.

Jarro Formula, Methyl B-12, 1000mcg. 100 Lozenges

Posted by Reviewer1774621 on Feb 01, 2010

I found these tablets good as they are easy to take by either sucking them or chewing them, they have a great flavour.

some quality inconsistence

Posted by Reviewer1648828 on Aug 30, 2011

I like to take half a tablet at a time. Some bottles come with tablets that are easy to break in half in my hands. The other are impossible. It indicates to me that the ones that are easy to break are clean and fresh. The others are stale at the least.

Ok...

Posted by Reviewer2852612 on Feb 07, 2011

I bought these under the impression that they were quick dissolving sublingual tablets. They're not,you have to chew them. They taste good,but I will not be ordering them again because I feel like sublingual tablets are more effective.