10% Off Orders Over $40!

Jarrow Formulas, Milk Thistle, 150 mg, 200 Capsules

Great for liver protection

Posted by Reviewer1497021 on Jun 24, 2009

This product really is of excellent quality, as a body builder my liver is under constant stress, however this product mitigates all physical symptoms at around 6 - 8 caps per day

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1719909 on Oct 02, 2009

Take this product for awhile and then stop. What I have read is that it is something you don't take for long periods of time. Will take for about a month stop and then start again in about three months. Like Jarrow Formulas for the Milk Thistle the best.

Milk Thistle for liver protection

Posted by NurseDonna on Apr 12, 2011

I have taken Milk Thistle for years and feel that it does help protect my liver from the medications I have to take as well as the occasional cervezas. Our liver is our body's powerhouse so it needs to be helped along with anything safe & natural that we can use.

I think this works very well

Posted by Reviewer1824368 on Jan 25, 2013

I am on my third bottle of this and I think it is working very well. I think it is quality and a great product for your liver. I feel the difference!

still not sure.

Posted by Reviewer1457999 on Oct 29, 2008

come to appreciate and trust Jarrow. Wish Iheb would have a physosome Milk Thistle formula. Would sure buy from them again. The Phytosome process enhances absorption. Hope Iherb considers this.Love Iherb services and have only rave reviews.DHL to Canada almost can't be beat.Keep up the great service Iherb. Always a pleasure ordering from yu.