Absolutely a must

Posted by ShaunD on Mar 05, 2012

I learned that all my problem is related to extreme deficiency in good fungi, this product has helped my to digest cellulose once again which is also the reason to my candida overgrowth. good fungi is very important, don't get confused, it is NOT candida and it is essential in your fight with candida. I keep myself healthy with this product and Korean kimchi (use it for cooking). Remember though, best used 2 h after and 1 h before food so that it can do its magic on empty stomach.

Great Stuff

Posted by chacho on Feb 02, 2012

This product prevents Candida over-growth (yeast infection) which is a cause of many illnesses.Your second line of defense is a healthy gut. Been using it for years! It works well.

Nice product

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

Product seems to work as well as the more expensive brands. Iherb has the best price I have seen. I take these with the antibiotics that I am taking for Lyme's disease to protect the good bacteria in the gut.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer3229767 on May 19, 2012

My son has a yeast overgrowth, and this product keeps it in check. I also use it on my dog, who has a tendency towards ear infections and "other" yeast infections. I has prevented those too.

works well

Posted by Reviewer2684050 on Nov 17, 2011

Husband has been taking this for about 8 months,to help w/diarrhea. So far great results,also using super enzymes.

good

Posted by Reviewer3094282 on Sep 23, 2011

I think it has been helpful in preventing a reoccurance of c-difficile in my father.

WOW!! INCREDIBLE...

Posted by MartineTrinder on Apr 11, 2016

This could be TMI for some but to tell you how great this product is I need to talk toilet time a little bit! So I have had diarrhea for the last 10 years. I wont go into more detail than that but I have tried EVERYTHING to fix it.. everything... diets.. products.. GAPS.. SCD.. i could go on.. no matter how cleaner my diet has gotten I still hadn't managed to stop the diarrhea and tummy cramping etc UNTIL i started taking this... All i can say is I am diarrhea FREE!!!! amazing! I am forever grateful x

I love these!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

These are the best probiotics I have used! I can't really explain this any better but I have a different (good) feeling when taking these. Saccharomyces boulardii will survive through stomach acids and that's why it's more effective than most other probiotics. It's also very commonly known to help those with candida-related problems. As it is yeast, not bacteria, it fights candida better than other probiotics. It takes yeast to fight one? :)

Heavy duty probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2608759 on Dec 06, 2012

This product is excellent for antibiotic induced diarrhea. It has saved me more times. The other probiotics that I tried didn't work.

saccharomyces boulardii

Posted by 5546811708359881608 on Mar 26, 2014

Very good product, very effective. iHerb was very, very quick with delivery, very nice customer service. Also the cheapest price i could find on the internet and they deliver everywhere! thank you!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »