RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,204.12

₽1,925.93

Экономия: ₽721.81 (скидка 37%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

made me sick

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2517004 Jul 03, 2009

after doing a little research i read, although very uncommon, a side effect such as bloating, constipation...etc...and even yeast infection like effects may take place. This is what I believed i experienced from this product. I should have researched the uses for this type of bacteria before ordering. im sure for practically all people this works , but for me , not good.

A BIT TOO STRONG

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2673735 Jul 17, 2009

A BIT TOO STRONG FOR MY STOMACH. IT IS OK IF I TAKE EVERY 3 DAYS.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Florastor was more effective for me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1873799 Apr 13, 2009

This probiotic was OK, but I got much better results from the (unfortunately) more expensive Florastor brand.

It helps

Отзыв оставлен 4668269587752432344 Mar 08, 2015

It helps with candida, with oral thrush, but is not as effective as it was before. The first bottle had capsules which had tiny black spots in them, now these black spots are gone, but also the effectiveness is not so good. Maybe I will try other brands.

Here Goes

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2549701 Mar 18, 2008

I've heard much written about Saccharmoyces Boulardii (SB), after trying brewers yeast which worked I decided to give SB a go. In short this SB has made by tummy problems worse. What I intend to do now is up the intake to 2 pils 3 x a day a see if this helps. It says on the packaging only to take 1 pill a day but every where else I read you should take 250mg 3 times a day. From what i can gather is that you cannot over dose, although since upping my doseage I have felt more tired. However, like brewers yeast SB is good for you. It must be noted that I haven't got a clue what causes my tummy problems thus SB may not be appropriate in my case.

Works as it claims

Отзыв оставлен lotuspocus May 05, 2009

I take them with me when I go on holiday. Supposed to fight food poisoning. So far so good.

Saccharomyces Boulardii

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1995469 Jun 10, 2010

Saccharomyces Boulardii almost sounds like the title of a song :)! Presently, I have abstained from taking this item on orders from my dermatologist until we find out why I have recently broken out in blotches/rash of the upper body. This item may or may not be a source of the outbreak among other supplements/antioxidants I take.

good probiotic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2953004 Jul 01, 2010

seems to help with my digestion.

Great Price

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2158434 Aug 19, 2010

This product did not work for me. My brother tried it and I hope his immune system is a bit stronger.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3054545 Sep 01, 2010

seems to be helping.