Works as it claims

Posted by lotuspocus on May 05, 2009

I take them with me when I go on holiday. Supposed to fight food poisoning. So far so good.

Florastor was more effective for me

Posted by Reviewer1873799 on Apr 13, 2009

This probiotic was OK, but I got much better results from the (unfortunately) more expensive Florastor brand.

Cassandra

Posted by Reviewer1654227 on Jul 04, 2008

Not sure how this one works for me but I was lucky to find it through your website because no one locally in Hawaii carrys it. Down To Earth which is our biggest health food market in Hawaii has never even heard of it! Maybe you should have a rep contact them because they wouldn't even order it for me.

Here Goes

Posted by Reviewer2549701 on Mar 18, 2008

I've heard much written about Saccharmoyces Boulardii (SB), after trying brewers yeast which worked I decided to give SB a go. In short this SB has made by tummy problems worse. What I intend to do now is up the intake to 2 pils 3 x a day a see if this helps. It says on the packaging only to take 1 pill a day but every where else I read you should take 250mg 3 times a day. From what i can gather is that you cannot over dose, although since upping my doseage I have felt more tired. However, like brewers yeast SB is good for you. It must be noted that I haven't got a clue what causes my tummy problems thus SB may not be appropriate in my case.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »