Great!

Posted by 5270647100110769302 on Aug 27, 2013

Effective and reasonably priced. I definitely recommend this product, especially for those with candida and/or skin issues.

One of the best probiotics I have ever taken!

Posted by Reviewer1356338 on Mar 29, 2013

I have tried more probiotics than I wish to count! But Saccharomyces Boulardii is the best! I have ulcerative colitis and I really notice a benefit when I take this!

Hard To Find Probiotic

Posted by Krisinsight on Apr 21, 2013

Many probiotics do not contain the S. Boulardii and it is most helpful in healing an unhealthy gut. Even if you take a probiotic adding S.Boulardii is recommended by many health professionals.

Simple and effective intestinal support

Posted by Reviewer1679632 on Feb 12, 2011

This product was prescribed to me by my naturopath. It is very good. Its purpose was to contribute to my intestinal health and in a follow-up visit it was proven to have done that. I appreciated its additional practical benefit of gently contributing to regularity. I plan to take this with me when I travel instead of any other digestive remedy.

good probiotic

Posted by stinapope on Sep 07, 2009

it's good to vary your probiotics occasionally, and this is an important one to include in the mix

Jarrow Formulas Saccharomyces Boulardii + MOS veggie caps

Posted by Reviewer2571995 on Feb 02, 2010

I suffer from Ulcerative Colitis. I use the Saccharomyces Boulardii to control my symptoms on an "as needed" basis. It is very effective at stopping the diarrhea associated with UC. It is shorter acting than regular acidophilus and is less likely to cause a floral overgrowth.

Mr. G.

Posted by Reviewer3276484 on Aug 24, 2008

Terrific product to keep for occasional tummy woes, especially diarrhea. This is a great product.

Working

Posted by Reviewer2450015 on May 25, 2010

I have had to find a help for my stomach ache issues and yougurt, probiotic tablets, Align haven't really helped. I have had an improvement with this after I searched what was the best culture to use for diarhea, because of the different probiotics coming out on the market now. So far so good, I just hope it stays this way as it is quite an improvement and it is a joy not to be so sick and able to leave home feeling a more confident.

Works very well

Posted by Reviewer3119327 on Sep 07, 2009

Definitely one of the better probiotics out there for a very reasonable price. Had a 2-3 day adjustment period where I had lots of gas, but after that things are running smoothly.

Helped with candida

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Apr 02, 2011

but stopped working after while.