Jarrow Formulas, Vision Optimizer, 90 Capsules

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1882702 From Colorado on Nov 01, 2007

I have worn reading glasses for years, but within a month of using Vision Optimizer, in conjuction with Eye Factors, I rarely use my glasses. It was a significant improvement.

eyes sores relieved !

Posted by Reviewer2941286 From California on May 07, 2008

it worked for me.....my eyes usually sored after work, and the sore-free feeling is real ! 2 pills a day does not work for me, follow the instruction, 3 pills a day !

Amazing product

Posted by Reviewer2075164 From Oregon on Oct 02, 2010

When I first started taking Vision Optimizer, my vision was a bit blurry. It cleared it up withing days. I was 60 at the time. I have been taking them for two years and am very happy to have such a great product.

L. Sena Lake Forest, Ca

Posted by Reviewer2586207 From California on Apr 08, 2008

I Bought these because my one eye sometimes has pressure on it. Started using them and it seems like my eye is back to normal. I will really be able to tell more probably in a month or so. I would buy these again.

Jarrow Vision Optimizer

Posted by Reviewer2273932 From Utah on Jun 21, 2008

My husband uses this formula. He has found it very effective for his continued eye health. We are so glad we found www.iHerb.com This product alone has saved him a lot of money. He regularly orders 3 bottles at a time. I'm beginning to tell everyone I know about the www.iHerb.com website. It's one of the best kept secrets I know.