Allergy warning

Posted by Reviewer3286297 on Apr 12, 2011

I have been using xylitol for several years. This is my first xylitol order from the states. My daughter broke out in a rash after having this product. This is a corn based xylitol as apposed to birch bark which must have cause the reaction.

!!! Best Xylitol EVER !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

Mixes better than other brands of xylitol. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Good Stuff!

Posted by 4853299023897517488 on Aug 16, 2013

I gave this product 4 stars only because of it's very powdery quality. When I first purchased Xyli Pure, it was available in a more granulated formula (green tan label), which I much preferred. Now it seems that the powdered formula is all that's available. That being said, this is the best stuff on the planet for anyone who either cannot have sugar or who is just trying to find a pleasant-tasting sugar alternative. There is absolutely no aftertaste. I will admit that I do mix mine with real sugar, about 3 to 1 (xylitol to sugar) because, to me, it's just not quite as sweet as sugar. Maybe I just need to use a bit more in my coffee but mixing them also seems to help cut down on the powdery quality. Still, I am very happy to have discovered this product and will continue to use it.

Used Daily

Posted by MikeMember on May 14, 2007

I only use a little in my morning coffee, but I really like this brand because it pours smoothly, and delivers the sweetness of regular sugar.

Great

Posted by chantale on Oct 28, 2013

This is a powder Xylitol, very good taste and more easy to use in our cooking than regular xylitol

great xylitol

Posted by 5721395323987620657 on Oct 28, 2014

Love this! I don't use sugar and now my children doesn't have to. Xylitol doesen't have any aftertaste,so you wouldn't even know it's not sugar in your coffee or oatmeal. I gave it four star only because ar is big,but only half full with the stuff,I really wish there was much more xylitol powder

Xylitol

Posted by Reviewer3199859 on Nov 23, 2007

Totally satisfactory, however I wish it was available in a 2 or 3 lb. size.

Love it Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Oct 14, 2008

I use this when I make my lemonade's and baking. Yummy! It is definitely the best!

Tastes good

Posted by Reviewer3326659 on Nov 15, 2008

As a substitute for sugar it seems to work well.

Xylitol Powder

Posted by Reviewer1260279 on Jan 23, 2008

I love Xylitol; it's a natural sweetener & good for your teeth.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »