Great product..

Posted by Reviewer2248325 on Oct 18, 2010

Excellent tea tree oil. I love it that it's organic. I use it to eliminate pimples and it works well.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2590370 on Jul 15, 2011

I've used this product for all types of skin conditions, including toenail fungus and an itchy scalp condition. Works great.

Jason Natural, 100% certified Organic Tea Tree Oil

Posted by Reviewer1999653 on Feb 15, 2012

Have used Tea Tree Oil to boost all my anticeptic needs. It rapidly fights off the attack of colds, coughs and sore throats. I recommend it!

GOOD!

Posted by 4857293255267386208 on Dec 04, 2014

USE IT time to time with jojoba oil for acne :)

Acne Fighter!

Posted by 5156531539993905949 on Jan 20, 2015

I have been using this for 2 weeks now and my acne is almost 70% gone plus i am not getting any new flare ups, love this!

Okay product

Posted by 5740397895137962796 on Jul 27, 2012

I have used the Melaluca Oil from Melaluca Inc and found it was a much stonger smell. This did not seem to be a potent as I am used to. For the price it is very good

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

Posted by Reviewer1892384 on Sep 10, 2012

I'm post menopausal and therefore I have recurrent bouts of urethritis. This is the only product I have found that takes the horrible burning and discomfort away on contact when applied topically. Even prescription meds failed! I have been searching for relief for 6 months! Pricing and shipping were perfect.

친구 무좀이 나았다

Posted by 5230015360279257196 on Sep 17, 2012

내가 쓴건 아닌데 대신 사준 룸메이트가 NOW 사의 티트리오일 대용량보다 향이 상큼하다고 하나 더 사달라고 해서 재주문했다. 반년이상 가서 포기하던 무좀도 일주일만에 나은 듯

Very good!

Posted by 5290733483292679693 on Sep 18, 2012

I use it to eliminate pimples and it works!

Reasonable pricing

Posted by pollytan on Oct 12, 2012

I used to buy tea tree oil from my local pharmacy and it's expensive. I am glad to find it here at a much lower price. I used it on my scalp during shampooing to clear the itch. Great for acne and mosquitoes bites too.