Great product..

Posted by Reviewer2248325 on Oct 18, 2010

Excellent tea tree oil. I love it that it's organic. I use it to eliminate pimples and it works well.

GOOD!

Posted by 4857293255267386208 on Dec 04, 2014

USE IT time to time with jojoba oil for acne :)

Acne Fighter!

Posted by 5156531539993905949 on Jan 20, 2015

I have been using this for 2 weeks now and my acne is almost 70% gone plus i am not getting any new flare ups, love this!

Jason Natural, 100% certified Organic Tea Tree Oil

Posted by Reviewer1999653 on Feb 15, 2012

Have used Tea Tree Oil to boost all my anticeptic needs. It rapidly fights off the attack of colds, coughs and sore throats. I recommend it!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2590370 on Jul 15, 2011

I've used this product for all types of skin conditions, including toenail fungus and an itchy scalp condition. Works great.

Okay product

Posted by 5740397895137962796 on Jul 27, 2012

I have used the Melaluca Oil from Melaluca Inc and found it was a much stonger smell. This did not seem to be a potent as I am used to. For the price it is very good

Great product

Posted by 4865528548761722389 on May 03, 2016

Tea tree is a great product and good for all sorts of things. I use a few drops in with the clothes washing sometimes and with hot water for mopping the floor. This is good value and handy to have in your medicine cabinet.

I like Jason products

Posted by 5515897233052769133 on Sep 06, 2016

I have a Candida overgrown so I use tea tree oil on almost everything -: Athletes foot, yeast infectious( mix with coconut oil ) , pimples , underarms to prevent bad smell produced by bacteria ( Candida ) , on every itch on the body , etc I stop using any cream with chemicals which never cured any trouble I had with Candida and it had side effects. I don't know if tea tree oil will totally cure but it is really helping ( especially with the itching) It works well and this organic Jason tea tree oil it's good quality. I will keep buying. Health & beauty it's very important!!!

Relation quality-price very good

Posted by 5172198143691659872 on Jul 01, 2014

I bought it for my acne and works very well. It is a good relation quality-price and it longer a lot!

Very good!

Posted by 5290733483292679693 on Sep 18, 2012

I use it to eliminate pimples and it works!