Great fluoride-free toothpaste with tea tree oil and cinnamon.

Posted by Leione on Apr 23, 2014

Unlike many other toothpastes, this one is free of fluoride, sulfates, parabens, propylene glycol, PEGs, saccharin and other synthetic additives, preservatives, artificial sweeteners, colors or harsh abrasives and contains all-natural and safe ingredients: calcium carbonate, sodium bicarbonate and silica gently clean the teeth without damaging the enamel, aloe vera leaf juice soothes and heals sore gums, reduces redness and inflammation, relieves the symptoms of gingivitis and parodontosis, bambusa stem powder, a powerful blend of parsley and perilla seed, stevia leaf and stem extracts and cinnamomum bark, clove, tea tree, melia essential oils and menthol prevents and reduces plaque and tartar build-up by killing harmful tooth decay-causing bacteria and stimulating the growth of tooth-protective, non-acidic bacteria, removes stains, strengthens the enamel, helps prevent caries, gingivitis and parodontosis, fights halitosis and prom otes fresh breath, sodium cocoyl glutamate is a safe surfactant and cleansing agent, carrageenan (natural, not its degraded and chemically processed variety, poligeenan) is a thickener made from seaweed. I personally love this toothpaste and would recommend it, but if you have acid reflux, gastritis or are just allergic to mint, this toothpaste is definitely not for you: it has a strong mint flavor which may aggravate these conditions.

Best Toothpaste

Posted by Francois on Aug 13, 2014

I love toothpaste with this company !!! They are the best! Highly qualified staff, natural, there is nothing more harmful. The consistency of the paste is very thick, foaming is normal, after it a sense of freshness and good teeth cleaning. After constant use of these pastes, tartar is formed more slowly noticed my dentists! I advise you to try the best paste I have ever tasted Come to my page (click on my name at the top reviews, highlighted in blue), and you will find there is a lot of useful information

KENTUCKY

Posted by LavinaDeArmond on Nov 21, 2008

I have burning tongue, different from dry mouth, been to countless doctors,this is the first thing that HELPS.Along with the Jason natural mouthwash.

great stuff

Posted by ledenec on May 02, 2013

we like it very much

Go with a warning

Posted by Reviewer1748200 on Feb 11, 2011

Be careful with tea tree products. I read tea tree has some same qualities as estrogen hormone. For me it causes a horrible state of nausea. I heard some othe ppl suffered it also. And some research found that it caused breast growth in young men... I wont touch this stuff ever again.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer3226106 on Feb 03, 2009

I should have read the ingredients closer before I ordered it and received it. It contains carrageenan and sodium cocoyl glutamate. Both are potential excitotoxins. The fact that you spit most of it out may make it O.K. but I will return to my search for an effective toothpaste that doesn't have unhealthy additives.

Love this toothpaste!

Posted by Reviewer3131237 on Sep 18, 2008

Have been using this for years. Originally, I tried it because I used to get canker sores all the time, but I realized that it cleans my teeth much better than others, too. And the price @ iHerb is great!

I really like this toothpaste!

Posted by Reviewer1735471 on Oct 05, 2008

I regularly use this toothpaste to help manage my gum disease.

Jason Natural, Healthy Mouth, Antiplaque & Tartar Control Toothpaste, Tea Tree Oil & Cinnamon

Posted by Linea-Organica on Jan 14, 2014

Pleasant mild taste with light mint-cinnamon notes. Неплохая и приятная на вкус паста мятная, но не ядрёная и с лёгкими нотками корицы.

Works good

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Nov 18, 2010

It cleans and foams well. I like the organic tea tree oil, cinnamon and clove. Fortunately, this currently doesn't contain xylitol - sugar alcohol irritates my teeth. Most importantly, it has no fluoride, which I stopped using in 1996 and I still don't get cavities because fluoride is not necessary.