Jason Natural, Thin to Thick, Extra Volume Shampoo, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Hair Loss

Posted by TedBare on Jun 26, 2008

All the Jason hair thickening products are great. My hair began improving in just a few weeks of beginning it's use. After one month my hair was visably thicker and less brittle. I used to see lots of lost hair around the sink. Now virtually none! I think the main benefit is that it keeps the hair healthy and stops further loss plus repairs brittle and thin strands. I have combined it with silica supplement and my hair is improving with each week that passes.

Big Fan

Posted by Reviewer1199263 on Feb 20, 2009

Yes, I'm a big fan of this product. I've been using it for the past 2 weeks and it seems to work. Definitely cleans the hair and might provide that thickening/voluminizing effect, could just be my mind's eye looking at it though. But even just as a regulat shampoo it works well and has a fresh, light scent which I like.

Stopped Shedding

Posted by Reviewer2026044 on Feb 26, 2010

I will never NOT be without this shampoo. I am a female with thin, fine, wavy-ish hair. I have tried so many products over the years, but nothing seemed to work. I initially used it about a year a half ago, and my hair stopped shedding as bad and hardly no shedding of the newer hairs. Several people commented that my hair seemed thicker. I started on minoxidil (I know....vanity won out though) after I ran out of shampoo. I was getting new hairs, but still shedding pretty bad. About 4 mo ago I ordered the shampoo again, and now I am half way done with the second bottle and my shedding has pretty much stopped! I am so excited! I get pretty good volume, but have to say it dries out my ends. It doesn't really control my oily scalp much either, so I still end up washing every day. I use giovanni 50:50 conditioner which works great. The only thing I can say is try it for a while, and you may see a difference. I try to remember that it has taken years for my hair to thin so it will take awhile for it to thicken. I'm not looking for miracles, just to be able to not feel so self conscious about my scalp showing through.

Great shampoo for fine hair.

Posted by Reviewer3294366 on Nov 11, 2006

I felt like my hair was thinning, which is very bad, because it is fine, as well. Since I am a female, this was a huge problem! Using this shampoo has made my hair feel and look thicker and healthier.

Jason Natural Thin to Thick

Posted by Reviewer3132785 on Mar 09, 2011

One of my favorite shampoos. But don't fool yourself that it will reverse, stop, or even slow balding. Jason makes no claims to that effect; the "thin to thick" bit means that each hair is given more "body" so that your hair feels thicker.