good

Posted by 5736840652687503471 on Feb 14, 2016

help to strengthen the hair

Works great, but price-wise..

Posted by oliews on Jan 27, 2016

Is costly for me. For such a small bottle. Maybe I am used to 500 - 1000ml bottles. Fortunately, it lathers up the best I've ever encountered in all the natural shampoos I have tried. Less than a full squeeze is enough to cleanse my (often oily) medium length hair well, so on cleaner hair even less product is needed in a wash. I don't hair know about the volume and stuff... not that I have noticed anything. Can get a bit dry after shampooing but I got the matching conditioner too and it helps me in untangling my hair. Initially wanted to give 4 stars but I think since very little products work fine on my hair then here's 5 stars :)

No major help

Posted by 5194689948779380262 on Jan 26, 2016

Overall it's a nice product but I actually can't see a difference in the health\thickness of my hair.

Excellent shampoo for fine dry hair

Posted by Reviewer3340907 on Dec 04, 2015

I have tried many shampoos with varying results but this is one of the best shampoos out there for adding body to fine hair. Even after the first wash I noticed a big difference - hair was thicker and softer. If you have fine dry hair this is the shampoo to use. After it dries I apply a small amount of almond oil and my hair looks and feels amazing. Highly recommended.

good hairday

Posted by 5314606838264875460 on Nov 09, 2015

I have a "baby-fine" flexible hair which is very flat on the head. I've tried many tricks to give it volume but nothing really lasts for more than an hour or so. This shampoo actually has given me a good hair day! The hair is soft and not freezy and the scalp feels very clean, but it didn't give me the extra volume or hair thickening i was hoping for. Im still happy with using it but i think that on the next order i will try different shampoo that will give me volume... Until I'll find the one!

Ingredients are good!

Posted by 4911390817859978048 on Sep 26, 2015

My boyfriend like it, he has curly hair, but for me didn't work, maybe because i have very long hair. I purchased it, because of my friend recommendation, she has thin and short hairs, it work for her too. She said that she got volume, but for my long hair i didn't feel any volume. I think every one need to try it to know how it will work. Because, ingredients are good, but guess not for my hair type.

Jason shampoo

Posted by 5720026036482916322 on Aug 27, 2015

I am 81 years old and my hair is getting thinner. I've tried many products but yours seems to be the best with me no longer having to revert to "comb-overs". I like the way it makes my hair feel when I'm shampooing it, as if it is thicker right then and there. I recently sent two of Jason Natural Thin to Thick product to a young man in England who is dismayed by his thinning hair. Hope it works for him.

normal ( in azeri)

Posted by icel92 on May 13, 2015

Bu sampunu saclarima hecm versin deye almadim.Terkibi tebii komponentler oldugu ucun yoxlamak isdedim.Saclarim uzundur ama saclarim tez tez yaglanir elbetdeki uzun saci bir gunden bir yumak hecde serf edmir.sampunun istifadesinden sonra mende kepek emele gelib eslinde men sampunu deyisende cox halda bas verir.jason markasinin diger bir sampununu yoxlayacam ikinci defe almagi dusunurem

Like It

Posted by AluaAlua on Apr 20, 2015

I like this shampoo for the volume it gave my hair, as was promised! But I think my hair also become rough a little ...now I'm ordering an extra volume conditioner to pair it. I hope it will make hair a lil softer :)

don't like it

Posted by Reviewer1817191 on Apr 17, 2015

good ingredients but... no result for me. made my hair sticky !! For more reviews, see my profile !