RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽415.12

₽425.77

Экономия: ₽10.64 (скидка 3%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Just Cherries

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2869993 Feb 21, 2012

The only reason I gave these cherries four stars instead of five is because I bought these at the same time as a bag of the organic version to see if there actually was a difference. And it was. These taste a bit less than the organic ones so I had to take away a star. But they're just as crunchy as the other ones, and I like to use them in homemade chocolate and other snacks.

sour cherries

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2414122 Apr 09, 2012

find those cherries a bit puffy and sour, guess they're a good snack when you get the munchies, better in yoghurt, porridge or muesli than by themselves

GREAT SNACK

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3076723 Feb 08, 2012

The real Tart Cherry, so rare, and so delicious. This is for tart cherry lovers obviously. They are so good, they remind me of my childhood. Packed with antioxydants and melatonin. A bit expensive, but worth a healthy snack !

I love these!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1470517 Oct 22, 2012

They are a bit hard and a bit sour, but sooo good:-) Will buy again:-)

Tart and delicious

Отзыв оставлен Umbridge Nov 19, 2014

I loved these. They are light and crunchy, and have that nice tart cherry flavour. Way better than dried cherries that they sweeten, and a great bargain.

Yummy!

Отзыв оставлен 5582565908912214198 Nov 24, 2014

These are fantastic, highly recommended. They are crispy, sweet and sour at the same time. they're a good snack by themselves. Guaranteed to buy again. It should perhaps be added that I am very fond of cherries.

So YUMMY

Отзыв оставлен Minna2theMax Nov 27, 2014

My husband and I devoured a whole bag of these in about five minutes. I am going to wait a month or two before ordering these again b/c they're a bit expensive, but knowing how much cherries cost, I believe the price is fair. Great product -- oh, and beautifully tart! I adore tart cherries, so this was a great find!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

nice crispy or soften n chewy

Отзыв оставлен Theeaglelover Sep 06, 2015

nice to flavour n colour yr plain vodka the organic one seems mo flavourful - mayb its my mind playing tricks ?

just cherries

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2445419 Apr 07, 2016

taste good

Just OK.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1958329 Aug 20, 2011

I didn't expect these to be dried cherries. They are puffy like puff balls. Not what I was looking for.

Позиции 1-10 из 11