JUM

Posted by 5630411448834443711 on Nov 05, 2012

A LOVELY snack, have ordered a ton more now!

Tørkede SPRØ Jordbær!

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 20, 2013

Disse bærene smaker faktisk ekte jordbær! Et godt alternativ til kjeks og annet, når barna skal på tur på skolen eller barnehagen. Min datter elsker disse :)

Delicious!!

Posted by Reviewer2942818 on Dec 29, 2014

Absolutely delicious and tasty treats. Just need MOOOORE

Love it

Posted by 4725775234746921861 on Oct 29, 2015

taste good!! i definitely will repurchase it!!

Yum but...

Posted by Atisaonfire on Oct 23, 2014

When I first opened these, they were delicious and crunchy. However, by the time I ate them for lunch, they had gone soggy. The whole packet was no longer crunchy within a very short time. I would have liked them to stay crunchy for longer, even though they still tasted good once they lost the crunchyness.

Posted by 5237712693351970576 on Oct 24, 2014

I liked this one, it's a nice snack.

yum

Posted by 5295964543476972118 on Jun 29, 2014

tangy and sweet at the same time. my children love snaking on them aswell.

Delicious!!

Posted by 5164813030883682910 on Aug 04, 2014

I absolutely loved these. I only had a handful though because after my 3 year old tried them, she ended up eating the whole bag. She's sice told me I should buy some more :)

Delicious snack.

Posted by samantagv on Aug 11, 2013

Strawberry flavour is well preserved, this was delicious and so good for snacking. I had them by themselves, out of the bag, but would be great as toppings for yogourt or shakes or other desserts (perhaps also in baking, I'm thinking granola bars). Texture was chewy, I would prefer them more crunchy as the bag of "just raspberries" I also got with my order. Wouldn't mind buying again. El sabor a fresa está muy bien conservado, estaban buenísimas como tentempié. Las comí solas, de la bolsa, aunque quedarían muy bien para añadírselas al yogur, batidos, u otros postres (quizás también horneando, estoy pensando en barras de granola). Me gustó más la textura en las "just raspberries" porque que era más crujiente, esta era más "masticable". Aún así lo volvería a comprar.

Yummy