not what i accpected too dry

Posted by 5306713252158130380 on May 02, 2016

when i ordered it i thought it will be more juicy but it seems too dry for me. maybe thats the way it should be. i didnt like it.

so so

Posted by Theeaglelover on Sep 06, 2015

seems blue berries dont freezedried as nicely as cherries even when they r soft they're not as flavorful as well might use this to try flavoring vodka instead of snacking

Glorious Scrumptiousness

Posted by 5613298564972892910 on Mar 26, 2015

These are incredibly light, so not too much shipping costs. They are dry, so they would keep for 20 years in an apocalypse (but only last for one week with me - I would suck at The Apocalypse). They go wonderfully in cooked dishes. I have made salmon with blueberries and it was heavenly. They are not pre-sweetened,which is the best thing of all. You can never find blueberries that are not sweetened! They do not have weird preservatives in them. I mean - a perfect product! Warning: You could dye jeans with the dark color that these leach out. My mouth looked like I had swallowed ink.

good

Posted by 5047661350433905016 on Mar 13, 2015

I use it with cereals & Yogurt.

Amazing!

Posted by 4811223879047643063 on Mar 06, 2015

Bought these to put into cookies. They held their shape and still gave off amazing flavour. The left over berries I just ate as a snack and I actually prefer them to fresh!

Not for us

Posted by teacupLA on Feb 15, 2015

This brand tastes like paper.

Freeze dried blueberries

Posted by namsze on Nov 03, 2014

+ Organic + 100% blueberries, nothing else added - Not as tasty as the other "Cru****" brand, in terms of taste and texture - Quite pricey

great taste!

Posted by 5219545435782714906 on May 14, 2014

I like it a lot! !

Yumminess and goodness!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

It is hard to find fresh or frozen blueberries in Greece and this is a fine alternative. They taste great, are crunchy and are 100% natural. I use them in muffins (big hit!) and sometimes I eat them straight from the pouch. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Delicious and full of flavour

Posted by Umbridge on Aug 18, 2013

I much prefer freeze dried fruit to dried, and I particularly like that there are no additives or sweeteners. These are great as a portable snack or sprinkled on yoghurt, cereal, or in baked goods.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »