• Resealable Pouch

• Customer Ratings

Just DELICIOUS!

Posted by 4753588605312391547 on May 01, 2016

These freeze dried strawberries are just so delicious. I ended up eating them on their own, the crunchyness really hit the spot. A bit sour, but REALLY good!

سناك لذيذ اذا اعتدتي عليه tasty if u get use to it

Posted by 4806703071554311333 on Jan 02, 2016

it taste like real strawberry but in a different way

absolutely hated them

Posted by 5756382349049435563 on Dec 12, 2015

very flavorless except they are extremely sour and bitter ,unbearable alone , tried mixing them with serial but hated it ,total waste of money

A pantry staple

Posted by Healthy-Sarah on Apr 15, 2015

These are a family favourite and I admit to feeling a bit anxious when we are down to our last bag without at least another 1-2 bags in the pantry. They were our go to travel snack when our 3yo was younger. These days we add them to sheep or goat yoghurt (we usually do a sprinkle of the strawberry, raspberry and blueberry by Just Tomatoes along with some macadamia nuts, pepitas, flaked coconut and bee pollen). They are amazing when added to chia pudding. We make our chia pudding using coconut cream and add some of these - they absorb some of the liquid and become a sweet and tart taste sensation.

So crunchy

Posted by 5412716184953546917 on Feb 24, 2015

I have been searching this product for a long time and I finally found it on iherb! It's do delicious, love it!

Yucky

Posted by azrael on Feb 23, 2015

These were more chewy than crunchy which made them hard to eat. Will try rehydrating them but definitely won't be ordering again

My fave from Just Tomatoes Etc!

Posted by 5458382728695933578 on Aug 16, 2014

Soft, but completely dried. These are my favorite guilt free snack

Amazing taste!

Posted by lumimi on Jun 16, 2014

Yum..Best strawberry snack ever! It taste like fresh strawberry and it is so crunchy!!love it!A must try product!

I will never order from this company!!

Posted by 5506484456495392916 on Apr 20, 2014

I placed my order & supposedly it got lost so I didn't receive it when I was supposed to. Then when I did get it, my order was left in the hot sun all day! Not to mention only 1 bag out if the 8 I ordered were actually edible! The other bags, the strawberries were crushed and in tiny pieces! Very disappointing!

Nyyyydelig!!!

Posted by OscarBaby on Feb 06, 2014

Kjøpte disse til å blande i grøten til dattera mi. Skal absolutt kjøpe igjen. Anbefales

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »