Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Just Tomatoes Etc!, Organic Just Strawberries, 1.2 oz (34 g)

Organic and delicious!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

Delicious! Organic strawberries and nothing else added! I use them in baking, or eat them straight from the pouch! I wish they would come in a bigger container! The raspberries by the same brand are great too! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

A great idea but the flavor!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 06, 2012

I'm torn here. I love the idea of organic strawberries in a bag that do not go bad and have nothing added. This gets 5 stars. For the taste, it's a bit like biting into red colored styrofoam and I could get past that but there is inconsistency from one strawberry to another: some slices are a flavorful and juicy delight, others are a sour and flavorless disappointment. So I'm not sure how many stars to give these. I'm not sure how else to eat them as I do not eat cereal so I can't comment how they would taste soaked in milk but straight out of the bag I can only eat about 6 or 7 slices and after that I get a sour, unpleasant taste to my mouth. Still I might purchase again for the health benefits.

Kids loves it!

Posted by Reviewer2078313 on Apr 26, 2012

Easy to carry and good with oatmeal!

soooo good

Posted by Reviewer1470517 on May 23, 2012

cant stop eating them! We use them on ice cream, yougurt, in smoothies, as snacks in the lunch box etc.

LOVE them :)

Posted by Reviewer3156245 on Feb 08, 2012

what's not to love...simple, sweet, organic treat. great snack for kids. they have a nice almost airy crunch to them that softens nicely in cereal or are great all by themselves. don't have to worry about them spoiling and are easy to take on the go.