Pecado mortal

Posted by artemisa on Mar 14, 2016

Había probado ya este producto en sobrecitos, es una nutella más sana. Está buenísima, aunque en el frigo la consistencia cambia. Mejor dejarlo atemperar un poco

Average

Posted by 5070271199494804179 on Feb 23, 2016

I am very disapointed with this product. It is very bitter and salty. Also it is not easily spread. I will still use it, but I will not buy it again. Also, way too expensive.

YUM!! salty like peanut butter

Posted by 5356382884445173011 on Feb 21, 2016

I was worried how salty this product would be but it's only peanut butter like salty. I'm eating straight from a jar. This is so delicious. So much healthier than Nutella.

Ok considering it's "healthy".

Posted by 4668530754073788657 on Jan 01, 2016

Quite expensive and I do miss the sugar a lot. It needs to be a touch sweeter to be more palatable. But since it's marketed as a "healthy" alternative, can't really complain.

t

Posted by 3testqaqa7 on Dec 15, 2015

Tvgghhjjk

Not your average 'nutella' but a great nut butter

Posted by 5295677813337403182 on Dec 12, 2015

I like all of Justin's products, this is no exception, it is a little saltier than I expected, and doesn't have your average 'nutella' or similar flavour. That being said, if you don't compare it to said products it is a great product on its own.

Like Nutella but better!

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 27, 2015

We buy this for our kiddos on the regular. A little goes a long way so it seems that it takes us awhile to work through a jar of this. It's good as a slightly sweet but more nutritionally sound version of Nutella.

nope didn't enjoy it.

Posted by 5691550145786667651 on Oct 01, 2015

I was looking for a replacement for Rapunzel, Organic Chocolate Hazelnut Butter, 8.8 oz (250 g) since it's now unavailable and I was just disappointed. I didn't pay close enough attention when I place this order so I failed to notice that it is a blend with almonds. Nope, not what I was looking for and it was not as enjoyable.

Chocolate and Hazelnut Taste Great Together! Tastes GREAT on Toast!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

What could taste better than chocolate and hazelnut together? Children LOVE the taste of this TASTY spread!

best of all

Posted by 4696755248710783359 on Nov 25, 2014

i tried all products of justin's and can advise you, this is my favorite. quantiy of sugar, salt, cocoa - all perfect i do recommend it