Delicioussss

Posted by Reviewer1390674 on Jul 16, 2012

I consider myself kind of a nut butter fanatic (I've paid up to $12 for a good tub of nut butter). I've long been a fan of Justin's Almond Butter - it's the best one I've found. I bought the honey peanut butter blend because it was on sale... I like the taste of peanut butter, but I usually eat almond butter because it's better for you. This one is WOW. I opened up the Honey PB blend just for a quick taste, and I ended up eating so much that I practically made a meal out of it. Great texture too - not to runny and didn't separate like most natural PBs.

Yammy!!!

Posted by AllaPopova on May 31, 2013

Very good product! You dont even need jelly for it! Jusy love it!

Awesome spread

Posted by 4642057297206535882 on Nov 22, 2013

Whoever this Justin is, I LOVE HIM. I've tried two Justin's nut butter spreads so far, and both have been amazing. Such a great change from just plain peanut butter! Love it!

Too much sugar

Posted by antonkunin on Aug 13, 2012

I quite liked this product, but if you ask me, there is too much sugar in it. It's certainly yummy, but it's too sweet for me, I'm afraid.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1790417 on Dec 14, 2012

my husband loved and eat and just one week

Great

Posted by Reviewer3014508 on Feb 18, 2013

Well priced and great taste!

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2463340 on Jan 03, 2012

Fantastic tasting peanut butter! It's a perfect blend of salty and sweet and the flavors compliment each other nicely.

Delicious flavor!

Posted by sweettoothsweetlife on Feb 13, 2012

Great tasting on its own, on a sandwich, or dipped with fruit, crackers...basically anything!

So yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2484945 on Mar 05, 2012

This was my first jar of Justin's peanut butter and it will not be the last. It had just the right amount of sweetness. It was a little hard to stir and did not indicate anywhere that it had to be refrigerated so it stayed out.

Marvellous

Posted by Reviewer3102171 on Dec 04, 2013

Absolutely adore this! The best peanut butter I've ever tried, smooth, creamy and crunchy at the same time.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »