Kardea Nutrition, Bar, Cranberry Almond, 15 Bars, 1.34 oz (38 g) Each (Discontinued Item)

outstanding in all categories - nutrition, taste, ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1793435 From Connecticut on Apr 15, 2011

as the title says this is an amazing bar. I have been eating nutrition bars for many years and tried almost all. Some too sweet, some too high in calories, fat etc. This is a very adult bar -- not too sweet. And the sizes are "petite" so you can have a couple throughout the day and "graze" with mini-meals as your appetite dictates. ... but MOST IMPORTANTLY.. this is a really well balanced bar nutritionally. excellent balance of Fiber, protein, modest healthy fats and "clean" ingredients...

Kardea Nutrition Bar

Posted by 5025927626292454297 on May 06, 2012

This is a great nutrition bar to snack on especially if you are a diabetic. I try to eat a few bars during the week as a light snack. It is flavorful, tasty and healthy. I've noticed that my glucose readings are better after eating the bar. My sister had recommended that I try it after she receive a sample. My sister who takes insulin shots also has noticed a decreased need for insulin shots when she eats the nuttition bar. My only reget is that I can not get all of my friends to try it.

mmmm

Posted by Ronroy From Massachusetts on Jul 10, 2012

Have them for breakfast. Keeps me going till lunch.

FAN-Tastic!

Posted by Reviewer2046626 From Alabama on Oct 14, 2012

This is delightfully sweet/tart. A perfect snack, in my opinion.