Kevala, Organic Coconut Butter, 16 oz (454 g)

4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Did not agree with me

Posted by Reviewer1789098 From Connecticut on May 26, 2013

I consume 4 or 5 tablespoons of coconut butter a day and have been using Artisana and Nutiva brands with no gastrointenstinal upset. I tried this brand because of price but ended up with terrible cramps and GI distress all week. Given that nothing else in my diet has changed and I do not feel sick otherwise (as if I had a virus), I can only attribute it to the change in coconut butter and am guessing there is something about the way this particular brand is processed that does not agree with my system. Other than that, taste and price are good. But I am going back to the other two brands.

Pretty good!

Posted by ShelleyP From Canada on Sep 04, 2012

A decent coconut butter - flavor maybe not quite as smooth as Nutiva or Artisan similar product, but good nevertheless. Price is a bit better than the other two brands.

Great flavor!!!

Posted by Danil35 From New Zealand on Aug 28, 2013

Love this coconut butter!!

First time, not disappointed

Posted by 4758008711358699533 on Nov 25, 2013

It's the first time that I order this product. I have tried two other brands before, and this one is the best taste-price ratio. I will definitely order it again.

wonderful

Posted by 5273389570358448551 on Dec 16, 2013

I didn't realize that coconut butter seperates, but just putting jar in warm water for a short time is was very easy to blend together. Lovely product. Will order again very soon.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »