Amazing!

Posted by 4766240892973274971 on Jan 17, 2015

These muffins are great, even compared to ones that contain gluten! Made my mix half with choc chips + coconut and the other half with blueberries. Yum.

Great tasting

Posted by cherylinechua on Jul 20, 2014

My whole family loves the taste of these. i added lots of choc chips and they are great. a bit on the sweet side for me trying to cut down on sugar, but otherwise the standard is as good as what you buy outside. My 2nd purchase

Makes a delicious Muffin

Posted by FogBytheSea on Jul 15, 2014

I make these for my son who cannot have gluten. I add a ripe banana and use vanilla coconut milk and they come out quite tasty.

very good taste

Posted by 4824391110340209675 on Apr 23, 2014

this muffin mix is my 1st choice

Set a timer

Posted by 5285187810783043109 on Dec 19, 2013

Nice sweet flavor. Goes well with any fruits and spices, but easy to overbake.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1020792 on Sep 30, 2013

Yumy and healthy!

pretty, perfect tasting muffins

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Sep 18, 2013

Gluten free baking has been a challenge for me in the area of cakes and muffins, but this mix has really produced some nicely raised, moist muffins. The main issue for me though is the sugar content. Perhaps trying to reduce sugar is why all my other attempts with muffins and cakes have been rather flat and dry. Sugar including glucose, rice syrup, and honey hold, moisture without being oily or soggy. I don't know for certain any alternatives to sugars, but I will keep trying. In the meantime, an occasional muffin or cake that I want to turn out right will be made using this mix.

Wow!!

Posted by Reviewer2052141 on Jun 25, 2013

I am new to gluten free products so I didn't know what to expect. I could not tell they were gluten free by the taste-which was amazing. Easy to prepare. I added fresh blueberries and they yield was actually 16 muffins, not 12. Extra bonus. I have already purchased more mix. Thanks for a great product.

delicious

Posted by Reviewer1271871 on Dec 11, 2012

I made them with coconut oil and coconut milk, they turned out to be super soft and tender, very moist. They taste even better the next day.

king Arthur Flour, Gluten Free Muffin Mix, Vanilla Base, 16 oz (454 g)

Posted by 4655167759559671435 on Nov 17, 2012

Very delicius and easy the preparate.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »