Love it!

Posted by 5170322243564634771 on May 27, 2012

I live in a very sunny country, and am VERY pale, so a good sunscreen is a must for me. However, I have combination skin with a very oily T-zone and my skin is acne-prone. This sunscreen is absolutely wonderful for me - it has no smell, goes on smoothly, and works very well under makeup even in our hot, humid summer. Most importantly, it is NOT greasy - it works perfectly with my problematic skin. In short - if you're looking for a good protection from the sun that can also work as a makeup base - this is the product for you.

Not cruelty free

Posted by 5437175379403035105 on Jul 09, 2013

Kss My Face sells in China, which requires animal testing. Sorry, I will not re-order.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer3343239 on Jul 01, 2012

I like a lot! Good SPF, no break outs, absorbs well and my face doesn´t get red when I'm in the sun. Since I'm have dry skin I use some oil on my face first and the use this.

Great!

Posted by Osnatz on Jul 27, 2012

I love this sun screen! It doesn't feel oily, it absorbs really fast and doesn't hurt my makeup lasting time. I have really fair skin and while using it I don't get burned or tanned at all, even after 5-6 hours outside. The scent is a bit sun-screeny but not too bad, it fades away quickly.

My all time favorite

Posted by Reviewer3289984 on Dec 18, 2012

I've been using this for the past year and it is hands down the best sunscreen. I've tried much pricer ones that aren't nearly as good. I definitely recommend this to all my friends and family.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1625550 on Jan 12, 2012

This feels light and allows skin to breathe. There is no greasiness and my skin feels soft and ready for makeup. This has already easily become my favourite spf moisturiser and can easily compare to other expensive products. Highly recommended. The packaging is pleasant enough and the squeeze tube is hygienic and easy to use.

Not good for me

Posted by 5401775172670952067 on Jan 26, 2014

I use 2 time for my face and I have a lot of acne later Not good for me, won't buy again

Very happy with it!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

Excellent sunblock, does not feel oily. It has a neutral smell too. For the body I use the Sun Spray Lotion from the same brand and it's great too! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1016652 on Oct 23, 2012

At first I didn't believe the reviews that this was light enough to be worn under make-up. I mean, it's natural and has zinc oxide in it! I'm used to that stuff being super thick and greasy. But it's true--I CAN wear it under make-up! It seems to work great! I love it!

The.Best

Posted by NeverSpoiledEnough on Mar 20, 2014

I am completely in love with this sunscreen. It protects, it moisturizes and nourishes the skin. Doesn't look white or shiny, just perfect