July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Kiss My Face, Intensive Repair Night Creme, 1 fl oz (29 ml) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Quality Line of Skin Care

Posted by Reviewer1414911 on Jul 27, 2010

Love this line of skin care, I can actually pronounce the names of the ingredients! Love the fact that Kiss My Face uses natural ingredients. This is a good creme, but I do like the "Under Age Ultra Hydrating Moisturizer" a little better (same company). It is slightly more emollient, and I love the faint scent of roses. Overall, Kiss My Face is a winner!

not sure

Posted by Reviewer3169975 on Jul 15, 2010

i loyally use kiss my face vit C serum and received the intensive repair night creme initially as a sample. i loved the sample. but when i got your full size product- it was not the same. i noticed the manufacture date was back in '08- so truthfully i feel the product was old. Consequently, i was not pleased.

KMF Intensive Repair Night Creme

Posted by Reviewer2410758 on Nov 10, 2010

I like the results. My face is lubricated but not oily or geasy. My skin shows some improvement which I expect will show more as I continue to use it

Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer3120084 on Apr 04, 2010

I have sensitive skin and am prone to allergies. There's something in here I reacted to, so I only used it once. Texture and absorbency is pretty good. Smell is not very pleasant. Quantity in the tube is very small considering the price. Disappointing purchase.

NIght Cream