My favorite!

Posted by Reviewer2362743 on Nov 01, 2010

Hands down, this is my favorite conditioner. I am a product junkie at my core, and I love experimenting with different products. I always thought most conditioners work well with my hair, but this product makes such a huge difference! I usually switch my products up often, but this time decided to use this conditioner every day until the bottle finished. Wow! The effect this conditioner had on my hair over time was awesome. As I used up the bottle my curly hair became smoother, softer, and way more managable. It significantly cut down the amount of time I spent detangling and fussing with my hair. I've since run out and other conditioners just aren't doing the same for me. That's why I'm here to order five bottles! :)

Works really well!

Posted by Reviewer1625550 on Jul 20, 2011

I have used a lot of natural haircare products and this is one of the best. It feels so creamy and my hair is softer afterwards. Smells nice. Definitely will be buying more Kiss My Face products.

5 stars

Posted by australia on May 02, 2013

One of my favourite conditioners that is also cost efficient.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2258765 on Nov 16, 2010

Very fresh scent and creamy texture. Doesn't really work for me, because my hair is too overprocessed, but detangles hair allright and is suitable for everyday use.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1452876 on Mar 23, 2011

I have very thin hair and this conditioner is after shampooing very good and I can comb my hair easily.

best of the best ;)

Posted by Reviewer1416045 on May 10, 2011

i like this conditioner very much!! I have dry ends and greasy roots. I use the conditioner only on ends and it works as a mask!

choice, mate!

Posted by Reviewer3060193 on Aug 16, 2011

actually feels like body lotion when you squeeze out on my palm. very nice conditioner. you don't need much either so goes down slow. especially I only wash my hair once a week with sham&con and the rest of days just use water only. No-poo strategy works well for me.

great conditioner for curly coarse hair and fine hair!

Posted by Reviewer1678693 on Jun 09, 2010

My husband and I both use this and we have different hair types. Softens hair , detangles and adds shine without heaviness! get this one!!!

Beats the salon concoctions

Posted by 5435307893939614292 on Feb 28, 2015

So I have long wavy dyed hair that frizzes in a BIG poofy way. It's super dry because of where I live and tends to feel like straw. I use this and my hair came out so much calmer it was ridiculous I was raving all night about how awesome this stuff is. I went to the salon and after using 4 different products in my hair it still poofed out. It was by far worse. I went home washed out all that nonsense and put my conditioner back in my hair. (I leave a little in per another review. Fixed my problem. My hair calmed back down. I can actually go out while it's drying and not worry that it will be too wild. My hair is so much softer, no straw here. It worked after the first time and it's been my go to now! I have used it for about a month and I am a convert. I am going to try the green kind because it's a bigger bottle BUT that said I am still using the same shampoo and conditioner this entire time. I still have plenty left because my hair is not so dry it's not absorbing so much product anymore that damages my hair. Seriously blown away!

Excellent for my curly hair

Posted by 5598353275234463590 on Sep 03, 2015

Found excellent, moisturising for my curly hair without weighing down. iHerb excellent company, quick postage to Australia

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »