Different Product than Pictured

Posted by 5196034604304817354 on Mar 07, 2014

I ordered this because I was looking for a conditioner with low amounts of alcohol, and cetearyl alcohol is about halfway down the ingredients list on this one. However, I received a product of the same name, but in different packaging, and with DIFFERENT INGREDIENTS. It's not the same product! In the product that I received, cetearyl alcohol is the third ingredient, so it kind of defeats the original purpose of being low-alcohol. Rather displeased.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer3301599 on Feb 04, 2010

This is a nice creamy conditioner which is not very thick but very moisturizing for my thin/fine flyaway virgin hair. Smells great, rinse out easily and make hair super soft.This is the only conditioner that I can use as a leave in also, no matter how much I apply on wet hair it just sink in, never felt sticky hair like other leave in. I love everything about this conditioner, just wish they don't change the formula.

Almost as good as their original formula

Posted by 4875213169444076957 on Nov 06, 2013

The conditioner smells good and works really well. Again, like the new shampoo formula, I don't particularly nor personally need the argan oil. I don't color, blow-dry, perm, or flatten my hair. It is already shiny and healthy. However, my sister has super dry hair and she likes this conditioner a lot. This and the shampoo are still some of the best on the market, especially for the price. The products smell really good too. Not all perfumey like a lot of the other ones.

Nice Fragrance

Posted by Reviewer2102842 on Oct 03, 2012

Not to strong or too light. Leaves hair feeling clean.

Green Tea & Lime

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Jul 13, 2011

Smells great, my hair looks more healthy.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2256955 on Jul 16, 2009

Great

All organic

Posted by drBolhuis on Apr 28, 2008

Love the smell, enough foam, works good and no parabenes

Great conditoner

Posted by Reviewer2344326 on Nov 07, 2008

I use it everyday with the green tea & lime shampoo

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1129135 on Dec 08, 2009

Love it! Use it everyday. Biodegradable-no animal testing....

Best

Posted by 4791808628377260010 on Feb 27, 2013

Finally i found fo my child's long hair a perfect product. Hair are very soft and well groomed. Will by it again and use it with same shampoo.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »