5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews

Posted by Reviewer1962790 From North Dakota on Dec 04, 2011

I been on these for a long time and they work good. I will keep on buying them. Dickinson ND 58601

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jul 16, 2013

These made a good impression to me. It is hard to find supplements which are balancing thyroid, because most of them enhance thyroid's activity and are suitable for sluggish thyroid. So, I am counting a lot on these. My man who has a bit overactive thyroid feels good when taking them. It is his first bottle, but I think not last. We will keep trying to balance him.

good

Posted by Reviewer1052411 From Georgia on Aug 31, 2011

my herbalist wanted me to take a thyroid supplement containing tyrosine, with the advice to take it at the exact same time every day or "it might cause emotional problems." Yikes. Have had bad experience with tyrosine alone before, so I was having none of that. This Hanna Kroeger thyroid supplement seems to be giving me a good result. I'm not as chilly or hungry as I was without it. It also seems to give me a bit of energy.

Linda