Very yummiy!

Posted by Reviewer3340281 on May 09, 2014

Good for a snack - made only from fruit & nuts - so lots of goodness.

handy when traveling

Posted by 4884453840445813798 on May 01, 2014

taste good. convenient when traveling

This tastes good!

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Jul 10, 2013

...but not delicious. But it does what it shall for me. I am hypersensible toward lots of food substances and I need something to add to my very calorie restricted diet. And these energy bars give me easy accessible calories. I don't tolerate dairies and gluten, soy and egg whites, and almost no fruits. Considering not tolerating fruits very well I find it a surprise thatt I tolerate most of the Larabar enegy bars. So these Larabar products are great for me. I have tried most of them in a matter of a short timespan, bought almost all in different Larabar enegy bars in two months. This one isn't my favourite, but I still rank it high. Four stars.

Good Product

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

I would have liked more of a chocolate flavor, but it's good. Perfect for when you're on the go and need some protein.

Good, but a bit rich

Posted by 4915906787762296780 on Jan 04, 2013

I find it a bit hard to finish a whole bar as it's quite rich. Much like eating a chocolate brownie. Still, they are good with a cuppa.

Great Bar

Posted by oberhaus on Aug 06, 2012

I have really enjoyed these bars. I have only ordered the chocolate coconut chew and am pleased with my selection. However, I do have some food intolerances and for some reason these bars affect my mouth and I am no longer to eat them unfortunately. I think I'm allergic to the nuts in them. That's why I'm giving them 4 out of 5 stars.

Good taste

Posted by 5286682955043241375 on Jul 21, 2012

The taste is good. I often eat a bar between breakfast and lunch. It helps stave of hunger and helps digestion. In on box I only had 1 bar that had a hard piece of date in it. After buying this product I researched Fair Trade. I disagree that is actually helps farmers in the long term. I think it hurts them. So, I can't buy another fair trade product again, including these bars, in good conscious. Hopefully this is a fad that goes away quickly, so we can enjoy products without politicization and attempts at guilt-inducement.

yummy!

Posted by Reviewer3312832 on Jan 26, 2012

It doesn't taste healthy :)

Lara Bars

Posted by Reviewer2371738 on Dec 04, 2011

Love these! Not as coconutty as I would like but very satisfying.

Taste like a chocolate slice I used to make...but HEALTHY!!!

Posted by Reviewer2037375 on May 07, 2011

Yum! This one's good. It reminds me of a chocolate slice I used to make before I went vegan...but without the sugar, nasty transfat and guilt! If only it was made with raw cacao instead of cocoa *sigh*

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »