Great tasting....my cat loves it too!

Posted by Reviewer1014892 on Feb 08, 2011

This was recommended to me by a nutritionist because it is an excellent product, without fortification, which is very important for a high quality yeast. I also read that this yeast is very good for cats and dogs because it helps repel fleas.

excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1325761 on Feb 11, 2011

Good for healthy skin, and energy all day!

brewers yeast

Posted by Reviewer3271685 on Mar 15, 2011

My friend who has an aversion to brewers yeast had found your brewers yeast highly recommended as it did not contain the usual taste found in other yeast that she has used, I can only say it is the best we have used and when this product is finished expect our order to come through, thanking you, don wreford, Australia.

Great Taste, Great Company

Posted by Reviewer2630362 on Apr 14, 2011

This is a great product with a rich and nutty flavor. I use it on popcorn, to top my salad, in soups and stews -- very versatile. After reading the previous customer reviews on this product, I'm really glad I ordered this particular product. I'll continue to use it.

Brewer's Yeast

Posted by Reviewer2100867 on Aug 05, 2010

Best tasting all natural Brewer's Yeast ever! 4 stars due to price !

Preferred

Posted by Reviewer2905303 on Jun 26, 2011

I've been buying this product for many months. Excellent nutrient profile.

WOW!

Posted by Reviewer2627799 on Nov 26, 2007

I just started this for my dogs and I did not expect to see a difference, and I have! Their coats are shinnier and they do not hve that dog smell anymore. I am reordering 2 today!

Pet Use

Posted by Reviewer2996999 on Apr 19, 2007

I'm using this product as a supplement for my four dogs to give them good nutrition as well as to help prevent fleas and ticks. It seems to be working good when given regularly.

Healthy Amino Acid source and a flea & tick preventor

Posted by Reviewer1718013 on Dec 11, 2009

Have only been using it for a few weeks so far no ticks. My Golden Retriever is out in the woods a few times a week always would get ticks. so far so good plus all the amino acids have to help his overall health. 1 lb. can at my local co-op $20. Not bad on my salad and soups too.

Excellent Product.

Posted by Reviewer1148046 on Feb 11, 2012

It seems to be working well to keep the fleas off of my inside and outside pets. I am hoping it keeps the ticks off this summer as well!