Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Life Extension, Brite Eyes III, 2 Vials (5 ml each)

Reviews 4-star

Actually has helped

Posted by Reviewer1063099 on Jan 10, 2009

I use this product for treatment of cataract. While I still have some cloudy vision, after about 9 months of using, I have regained about 30% of lost vision.

Protect your eyes

Posted by Reviewer3231842 on Aug 26, 2008

The secret here is N-acetyl-carnosine, which they claim is to preserve the formula, but in fact is included to help prevent macular degeneration. I try to use these every day so that as I age my vision remains 20/20. I wear sunglasses religiously, and take supplements orally such as Luetin and Bilberry, but I use this as an added measure. One caveat, is that the directions say to keep this in the refrigerator for maximum shelf life (beyond 30 days) which is a bit annoying. Plus the cold drops can be a bit shocking. Additionally, there can be a sting as the drop hits your eye because of pH imbalance. But for anyone who cares about their vision, this is a worthy investment. I have also heard of people using this in their dogs' eyes to help with cataracts. Your mileage may vary.

No more dry eye

Posted by Reviewer2735181 on Dec 06, 2007

My usually dry eyes feel so much better.

Denise D

Posted by Reviewer1413440 on Apr 01, 2008

My Blepharitis has been quita a struggle. Eye drops with Carnosine are supposed to help. There are expensive in Canada and hard to get. These were very reasonable in price in comparison,nad I am getting some relief.

Cateract treatment

Posted by Reviewer1243188 on Mar 26, 2009

I have been using this product now for over a month in the hopes that it will clear up a cateract I have in one eye and prevent the growth of one in the other eye. I am already seeing improvement in the one bad eye. This treatment is recommended for at least 6 months so I am hoping to have further progress.