Touted by online websites for cataract reversal

Posted by Reviewer3150367 on Aug 09, 2008

57 year old male. total inclusion 1 eye for 9 months. been useing product for last 4 months. no success to report so far but have not given up hope. i feel anything is better than surgery.

had to stop

Posted by Reviewer1344878 on Feb 24, 2012

made my eyes cloudy

I am allergic to one or more

Posted by Reviewer1666268 on Feb 29, 2012

of the ingredients in this mix.

Pat Fox

Posted by Reviewer2994655 on Apr 18, 2008

I can't tell you whether or not I like these eye drops as I have only been using them for about 2 weeks. It took me longer than that to grow the cataracts I'm taking them to dissolve; give me a month or two and hopefully I'll have some good news to report.

Life Extension, Brite Eyes III, 2 Vials (5 ml each) (LEX-89350)

Posted by Reviewer1700155 on Aug 14, 2008

NO IMPROVEMENT

No Improvement so far

Posted by Reviewer3347320 on Mar 04, 2012

I have been using for half a year since August last year, but not noticed any improvement in my eye sight so far-- actually getting worse. I may stop using this after I use up two packs already purchased if no improvement.

no improvement - maybe worse

Posted by Reviewer2288109 on Oct 24, 2013

I've tried two packets (4 Vials) to try to improve an established cataract in my right eye to avoid surgery. If anything my eye is just as blurry as it was, and they do sting when you first put them in.I'm starting to feel that it's getting worse rather than clearer. Dry eye lubricants at 1/3 the price seem to make my tired eyes more comfortable. I won't order these again.

not working

Posted by Reviewer2843776 on Jan 03, 2008

EXPENSIVE and NOT WORKING :(

Owwwwwwwch!

Posted by Reviewer2069391 on Feb 05, 2010

I purchased this product based on the reviews for dry, red eyes. I live in a dry climate and was hoping these drops would help my condition. As soon as I use the dropper however, my eyes burns as though I was dropping acid in them. The redness and pain increases until it finally subsides, but with resultant ruby red eyes. These drops are way too painful to use and I tried them more than a few times... the awful burning pain and overall redness just never ceased. A waste of $25.50

No improvement in cataracts with Brite Eyes III use

Posted by Reviewer2684034 on Feb 28, 2010

I have been using eye drops with n-acetyl carnosine for more than a year. Thus far, neither my vision nor my cataracts have improved.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »