no improvement - maybe worse

Posted by Reviewer2288109 on Oct 24, 2013

I've tried two packets (4 Vials) to try to improve an established cataract in my right eye to avoid surgery. If anything my eye is just as blurry as it was, and they do sting when you first put them in.I'm starting to feel that it's getting worse rather than clearer. Dry eye lubricants at 1/3 the price seem to make my tired eyes more comfortable. I won't order these again.

No Improvement so far

Posted by Reviewer3347320 on Mar 04, 2012

I have been using for half a year since August last year, but not noticed any improvement in my eye sight so far-- actually getting worse. I may stop using this after I use up two packs already purchased if no improvement.

I am allergic to one or more

Posted by Reviewer1666268 on Feb 29, 2012

of the ingredients in this mix.

had to stop

Posted by Reviewer1344878 on Feb 24, 2012

made my eyes cloudy

don't know

Posted by bobbienorthern on Jan 25, 2012

I have been using this and so far nothing has changed with my eye sight in my one eye. I will keep on using it and see if it does anything. I will finish it off and see.

Burned eyes

Posted by Reviewer1476132 on Nov 09, 2010

After a few days my eyes felt worse. Immediately stopped using.

Title

Posted by Reviewer1071638 on Mar 15, 2010

No Change

No improvement in cataracts with Brite Eyes III use

Posted by Reviewer2684034 on Feb 28, 2010

I have been using eye drops with n-acetyl carnosine for more than a year. Thus far, neither my vision nor my cataracts have improved.

Owwwwwwwch!

Posted by Reviewer2069391 on Feb 05, 2010

I purchased this product based on the reviews for dry, red eyes. I live in a dry climate and was hoping these drops would help my condition. As soon as I use the dropper however, my eyes burns as though I was dropping acid in them. The redness and pain increases until it finally subsides, but with resultant ruby red eyes. These drops are way too painful to use and I tried them more than a few times... the awful burning pain and overall redness just never ceased. A waste of $25.50

Mr

Posted by Reviewer2031806 on Feb 16, 2009

Cannot really comment on the product as yet as the drops can take a while to take affect...... if they do.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »