Brite Eyes

Posted by Reviewer1437455 on Oct 30, 2008

I've just started using this one day ago so I don't know how it will be long-term, but the drops felt gentle going in and no problem afterwards. If you keep a bottle in the fridge I suggest you warm the bottle in your hands a little before use.

Good eye drops.

Posted by Reviewer1608731 on Jul 22, 2009

Some government agency or whatever might get upset if I said that brite eyes maybe helping keep my cataract stable so I won't say that, I'll just keep using them.

Soothing and No burning

Posted by CoolinArizona on Feb 24, 2009

Living in Arizona with mostly dry desert conditions my eyes are more dry than usual. These drops are soothing with no burning afterwards. They are a bit pricey, but worth it

No more dry eye

Posted by Reviewer2735181 on Dec 06, 2007

My usually dry eyes feel so much better.

Better than drugstore eye drops

Posted by Reviewer2500059 on Jan 18, 2008

This type of product is much better than ordinary eye drops. Research shows it thins eye secretions (carnosine)

Brite eyes is a great product

Posted by Reviewer2231531 on Aug 09, 2008

So far so good. I have been using this product on my aging dog and I know she sees better already. I have been using it twice a day for about two weeks and she really responds to hand signals. She is deaf so being able to see is a real plus for her. Thank you!

"Dry Eye" in cats

Posted by Reviewer1548061 on Oct 19, 2008

My cat, Felix, had 2 eye surgeries for dry eye performed when Hurricane Frances was here in Florida. My Vet wanted to put him on Cyclosporin eyedrops every couple of days for life. I did a little reasearch and for several years now, he gets his eye drops (which I order from you) about once a week and he's happy and not had a problem since.

EYES

Posted by Reviewer2417687 on Nov 16, 2008

SOME SAY THIS WILL HELP WITH CATARACTS.

Great for the eyes

Posted by Reviewer1779982 on Jan 12, 2010

I have used this for several months now after being told I had the beginnings of cataracts. Within a couple of weeks glare problems I had been having were considerably reduced.

Brought them for my aunt

Posted by Reviewer1359083 on Dec 24, 2009

My aunt is in the holistic medical field and has been taking all kinds of suppliments, vitamins, drops..you name it however she found the best results with these drops. She has a big fear of getting the surgery. After taking these drops for the past 6 months she has see consistent improvement in her eyes even though her cataracts are fairly hard now. The improvement in her eye started almost immediately after taking these drops.