Brite Eyes

Posted by Reviewer1437455 on Oct 30, 2008

I've just started using this one day ago so I don't know how it will be long-term, but the drops felt gentle going in and no problem afterwards. If you keep a bottle in the fridge I suggest you warm the bottle in your hands a little before use.

Good eye drops.

Posted by Reviewer1608731 on Jul 22, 2009

Some government agency or whatever might get upset if I said that brite eyes maybe helping keep my cataract stable so I won't say that, I'll just keep using them.

Soothing and No burning

Posted by CoolinArizona on Feb 24, 2009

Living in Arizona with mostly dry desert conditions my eyes are more dry than usual. These drops are soothing with no burning afterwards. They are a bit pricey, but worth it

Brite Eyes lll and cataracts

Posted by Reviewer2907609 on Nov 10, 2013

I've been using Brite Eyes lll for a little over 6 years now: one drop in one eye for one minute then another drop for one minute, then the same for the other eye, and I dry the nearby skin with a kleenex afterwards. Just once a day every day. I started when I was 62 after a routine physical from my doctor. He told me I had cataracts but I don't think they were very far along. A year ago I returned and the other doctor there saw me and said there wasn't any cataract in one eye, and in the other maybe a little, maybe not. He'd never heard of n-acetyl-carnosine drops. I take inhaled steroid medicine for asthma, work five days a week outside in the sun, am nearsighted and have blue-green eyes and a light complexion. I really think Brite Eyes lll works, though some people might need to use it twice a day. I'm hoping it will keep me safe from glaucoma too.

No more dry eye

Posted by Reviewer2735181 on Dec 06, 2007

My usually dry eyes feel so much better.

Better than drugstore eye drops

Posted by Reviewer2500059 on Jan 18, 2008

This type of product is much better than ordinary eye drops. Research shows it thins eye secretions (carnosine)

Touted by online websites for cataract reversal

Posted by Reviewer3150367 on Aug 09, 2008

57 year old male. total inclusion 1 eye for 9 months. been useing product for last 4 months. no success to report so far but have not given up hope. i feel anything is better than surgery.

Brite eyes is a great product

Posted by Reviewer2231531 on Aug 09, 2008

So far so good. I have been using this product on my aging dog and I know she sees better already. I have been using it twice a day for about two weeks and she really responds to hand signals. She is deaf so being able to see is a real plus for her. Thank you!

EYES

Posted by Reviewer2417687 on Nov 16, 2008

SOME SAY THIS WILL HELP WITH CATARACTS.

"Dry Eye" in cats

Posted by Reviewer1548061 on Oct 19, 2008

My cat, Felix, had 2 eye surgeries for dry eye performed when Hurricane Frances was here in Florida. My Vet wanted to put him on Cyclosporin eyedrops every couple of days for life. I did a little reasearch and for several years now, he gets his eye drops (which I order from you) about once a week and he's happy and not had a problem since.