Not to their taste

Posted by 5322678494706831594 on May 22, 2014

Good buy.

OK

Posted by 5018737560124909840 on Mar 25, 2014

My cats eat 30% of dry food and 70% of homemade wet food, so it is necessary to add vitamins to their diet. My cats had no problem accepting this product, it smells appetizing to them. I didn't notice any noticeable difference in them, but also no bad effects on them. I thought I would buy this product again at first, but then I found that some essential vitamins are missing in this product. I think I need to find another product for them now. [Moreover, remember to refrigerate the product after opening! ]

Great

Posted by Reviewer1452756 on Mar 15, 2014

Mix it in with my home made barf for my cat. She loves it and it's great stuff.

like it

Posted by Reviewer2095704 on Mar 03, 2014

I add this to my cats' wet food & it has improved their health combined with probiotics, lysine powder, & Kyolic garlic powder.

a

Posted by 5608389131064067402 on Feb 20, 2014

my cat don't eat it

My cat eats it

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Feb 14, 2014

The first time I gave this to my cat, he had a burst of energy and began running around the house like when he was a kitten. He is very sensitive to foods and things and this doesn't bother him at all. Although, I don't see the bursts of energy anymore, I think it must be good for him and it agrees with him. will keep using. Check out my page for more reviews.

great product

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Jan 23, 2014

Took my 6 a while to get used to it, mixed it into food 1st thing in the morning when they were Hungery, seems to be working ( 1 month ) coats much shinier and more relaxed, can recomenned it

Cats love it!

Posted by Reviewer1056485 on Nov 02, 2013

I bought this to supplement my cats' food. I mix the recommended 2 scoops with their wet food, along with about a tablespoon of water. Because it's a powder, it tends to dry up the food. Adding the water gives it a little "gravy." They love it! I have been using it about two weeks. Haven't seen any noticeable benefits yet, but am confident I will soon. Will definitely continue using this product. My cats are picky eaters and I'm glad to have found something they will eat.

My cats love it!

Posted by 5746278040938762961 on Sep 18, 2013

I've been making my own raw diet for my 2 cats and I thought it's a good idea to add supplement. Then I found Cat Mix - I just mix 2 scoops with their food and the cats LOVE the taste and finish all their food every time. I introduced it to my friends who keep cats and they all love it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »